PED's healed my liver

i got chicken broth and ice cubes for damn near a week....FML, i didn't lose much weight though, thankfully it was only a week. I am off cycle, but the rebound i had when i started eating again, painfull pumps almost, in a great way....
Next cycle starts soon and godamn i cannot wait.....its always a gooder after taking a few months break and maintaining with hard work and diet. But then next level several weeks later...boom...
If you had a colon infection and get a second one, then you will want surgery. It will keep reoccurring. Everytime you get an infection you get scar tissue or a thickening. Yeah I know they want to check it, in case it’s cancer, it won’t be. It will be scar tissue.
If they offer surgery, TAKE IT it will take over a year to get it. It’s considered elective, so not important and you keep getting bumped.

At the end before my surgery, Eod I wondered if I should go to the ER because I may have had an infection because of the pain. CBD oil helped to calm it. Nothing worse than always being worried.

How I figured out I had an infection was my pee would get very dark all the time and would burn a bit as it came out. but mainly it would be dark no matter what.