Pct

Yeah I figured from your post it’s a finger nail needle dude don’t worry.. super simple… subQ in belly.. I would research more into it and get a dr for bloodwork on hand
Yea I definitely need to get a solid dr . I was worried about coming straight out and saying hey this is what's up ..

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Yeah I figured from your post it’s a finger nail needle dude don’t worry.. super simple… subQ in belly.. I would research more into it and get a dr for bloodwork on hand
Just re read what u said take aromasin with the hcg at what dose for aromasin

That'll be completely dependant on the individual. I luckily don't need AI with hcg. Some guys do
And how would u ultimately tell if u need one ? Bloods ? I always went by how my nipples felt and me as a whole.

Just re read what u said take aromasin with the hcg at what dose for aromasin

It is dependent on your reaction because hcg can make your estrogen increase and cause some of the sides you would experience with test

There are many many good videos on YouTube by Dr. George Touliatos and Anabolic Doc.
you don’t need to tell your dr you juiced depends if they are okay with it ( from referral) you ask for a hormones and liver kidney etc all be checked and you can judge it yourself if your high or low… and then decide what you do from there after your done your clomid..

That’s my 2 cents on 10+ years experience…
It is best to always cover your bases have your LH TSH test estrogen all in good levels and recovered until your next week.. if it’s bad you just keep making it worse and worse

Everyones got great opinions.

Hcg on cycle i believe in it, too keep signals with hpa, alot of the old school guys will say no, but the research is there to prove otherwise.

If your on a heavy cycle and worried about aromatization, split your hcg up daily, you can also do this in your pct. Slins and sub q make this a 3 sec operation. Its so simple its stupied.

If you were not running hcg during yoir cycle id wanna hit hcg a bit more harder with higher dosages at first then taper down.

I belive in clomid as well, you can run the high dosages of nolvadex and or rolaxfine, but just run a small amount of clomid with it at 12.5 every day or 25mg every third day., should make for no sides and give you a bump in recovery.

Everyones got great opinions.

Hcg on cycle i believe in it, too keep signals with hpa, alot of the old school guys will say no, but the research is there to prove otherwise.

If your on a heavy cycle and worried about aromatization, split your hcg up daily, you can also do this in your pct. Slins and sub q make this a 3 sec operation. Its so simple its stupied.

If you were not running hcg during yoir cycle id wanna hit hcg a bit more harder with higher dosages at first then taper down.

I belive in clomid as well, you can run the high dosages of nolvadex and or rolaxfine, but just run a small amount of clomid with it at 12.5 every day or 25mg every third day., should make for no sides and give you a bump in recovery.
Yea I definitely got some more research to do .. learned alot .. I might pm some of you guys for pointers if needed . Thanks everyone

@Skarpyona please note I'm taking you out of context here but that one line caught my eye.

...It's been done forever and works...

I'm not a PCT guy. Every few years I will say this on a forum or somewhere that a lot of people can see it - I wish more guys, especially younger ones would try an old school taper-off.
It's also been around forever and works.

Yeah you may have to endure a short period of feeling less than super. But you will also have the advantage of having tinkered with an extremely complex system as minimally as possible, every single drug we experiment with in this little world of ours come with sides, why not skip some. Their is no guarantee of full recovery either way. Tapering worked pretty well for the majority for decades, how long has PCT actually been a common thing 20 years?

Suck it up Nancy! LOL

@Skarpyona please note I'm taking you out of context here but that one line caught my eye.

...It's been done forever and works...

I'm not a PCT guy. Every few years I will say this on a forum or somewhere that a lot of people can see it - I wish more guys, especially younger ones would try an old school taper-off.
It's also been around forever and works.

Yeah you may have to endure a short period of feeling less than super. But you will also have the advantage of having tinkered with an extremely complex system as minimally as possible, every single drug we experiment with in this little world of ours come with sides, why not skip some. Their is no guarantee of full recovery either way. Tapering worked pretty well for the majority for decades, how long has PCT actually been a common thing 20 years?

Suck it up Nancy! LOL
My first PCT was tapering off and I didn't use any SERMs and AIs wasn't a thing then. It genuinely sucked and I couldn't recommend it to anyone unless it was for some sick masochistic fetish.

It was a learning experience for sure, of which I eventually did bounce back to natural T function. The in between time was absolutely brutal and it took me months before I started feeling remotely fine again.

This is obviously a subjective experience and I'm sure someone out there didn't do a PCT and was functional within a normal time frame while walking uphill both ways to his school 7 miles away. The question is why would you subject yourself to this when we have the knowledge and tools at our disposal?

I see it as an old carb'd vehicle versus EFi. You'll have your guys who yearn for the simpler times of carbs and how easy it was to fix things. Yeah sure, I also loved choking the ever living hell out of whatever bike or hooptie only for it to not start because the small jet adjustment on the carb is being fussy and its -17 instead of the -15 it's calibrated to. Give me EFI any day.

I personally don't like pinning EOD and I don't know enough about it but I'm sure with some reading I can figure it out. Now are u saying ise HCG with nova and clomid aswell?.or HCG alone ? Sorry for the newb questions .

If your going to be on and off, do everything you can to bring your normal test back to its pre-cycle numbers. If you want to keep your gains eating and training the same, and getting your test back to normal is important.

I wouldn't go by small or large cycle, I would do everything possible to give myself the best chance. One SERM (use two if you want) and a lot of HCG. There are endless threads on HCG and how much to take but don't try to get away with less - it isn't cheap but your testicles come back to normal size much quicker and it helps kick-start their test production. Each to their own and I am on TRT so I am not a PCT expert but I know a lot of guys who use it. I use it in low doses weekly with my TRT.
As for pinning ED - just use slin pins and you don't feel it.

Good luck.

If your going to be on and off, do everything you can to bring your normal test back to its pre-cycle numbers. If you want to keep your gains eating and training the same, and getting your test back to normal is important.

I wouldn't go by small or large cycle, I would do everything possible to give myself the best chance. One SERM (use two if you want) and a lot of HCG. There are endless threads on HCG and how much to take but don't try to get away with less - it isn't cheap but your testicles come back to normal size much quicker and it helps kick-start their test production. Each to their own and I am on TRT so I am not a PCT expert but I know a lot of guys who use it. I use it in low doses weekly with my TRT.

Good luck.
Awesome ty for the tips

Good luck.
Yea loosing gains ect ain't what I want that's for sure . I clearly got some more research as my pct were not as effective as could be..

Thanks for the reply. I have a habit of replying within a quote as it helps me control my other habit of getting too damn wordsy and saves keystrokes, please see the bold below...

To clear this is not something I'm adamant about or even push at all but I definitely habitually have reviewed the topic and suggested it be considered with guys I've coached since PCT started becoming a thing. "I wish" and "try" were important words in my post. I should have been more clear in that my post was not in opposition to yours, I was just using that one line to get mine started.
My first PCT was tapering off and I didn't use any SERMs and AIs wasn't a thing then. It genuinely sucked and I couldn't recommend it to anyone unless it was for some sick masochistic fetish.

It was a learning experience for sure, of which I eventually did bounce back to natural T function. The in between time was absolutely brutal and it took me months before I started feeling remotely fine again. No doubt having this type of experience would have influenced my own opinion on the matter in a negative way, I've never had that personally. And from what I observed back before modern PCT times was maybe 25% of guys described what they suffered through in the same way you have. The vast majority in that group either stayed on for as long as I knew them or swore off the juice alltogether.

This is obviously a subjective experience and I'm sure someone out there didn't do a PCT and was functional within a normal time frame while walking uphill both ways to his school 7 miles away (in the snow?!). The question is why would you subject yourself to this when we have the knowledge and tools at our disposal? My entire answer to that was what I said in the first post, nothing more "the advantage of having tinkered with an extremely complex system as minimally as possible, every single drug we experiment with in this little world of ours come with sides, why not skip some. Their is no guarantee of full recovery either way. Tapering worked pretty well for the majority for decades"

I see it as an old carb'd vehicle versus EFi. You'll have your guys who yearn for the simpler times of carbs and how easy it was to fix things. Yeah sure, I also loved choking the ever living hell out of whatever bike or hooptie only for it to not start because the small jet adjustment on the carb is being fussy and its -17 instead of the -15 it's calibrated to. Give me EFI any day. LOL Yep I hear ya. And overall in life I agree, I would point out that one difference is that it's not that big a deal to fix up you fuel delivery system, all you need is cash, time and maybe bandaids. You might not get away as easy if you fuck your Endo system. If you fail you can say fuck it, haul the dead ride to the wrecker or part it out and buy a new one.

Whenever I bring this up in a forum I expect some push back, it's not always as respectful as you have been :) , Thanks. For the most part that is the culture here, glad to have you on board

Thanks for the reply. I have a habit of replying within a quote as it helps me control my other habit of getting too damn wordsy and saves keystrokes, please see the bold below...

To clear this is not something I'm adamant about or even push at all but I definitely habitually have reviewed the topic and suggested it be considered with guys I've coached since PCT started becoming a thing. "I wish" and "try" were important words in my post. I should have been more clear in that my post was not in opposition to yours, I was just using that one line to get mine started.

Whenever I bring this up in a forum I expect some push back, it's not always as respectful as you have been :) , Thanks. For the most part that is the culture here, glad to have you on board
Hey brother, don't sweat it. Different strokes for different folks. If a guy can PCT without drugs than more power to them! Clomid is the devil and the potential visual side effects are frightening so I don't disagree with you on the subject. It's true that we are playing with something extremely fragile that can potentially carry lifelong repercussions. Even more reason in my humble opinion to use all the tools in your arsenal to get everything working again. The only way to know if you bounced back is through Bloodwork and with an established baseline.

We're in an open discussion and just kicking the shit so to speak, so there's zero reason to be disrespectful, that certainly isn't my style 😉

My experience was just that - mine and entirely subjective. I am not an authority on PCT, just a guy who reads a lot and tries to establish my own logical conclusion. Since that experience, I have been on team Blast n Cruise. PCT can suck it imho 😀

It's true. The members here in general seem great. A lot more discussion here than attacking or bashing. We can all get passionate for sure. We all have opinions, but I'd agree, the board here is good for relatively mature discussions and people really tring to help everyone out. It's cool.

Good luck.

Interesting. The part I bolded in the quote above. I have been wondering about that. When one comes off a cycle, is it best to keep going all out, with food and training, like mentioned above? I swear I have also read that during PCT you dont have the extra drugs to support you so pull back a couple notches, tighten up the diet as well as you dont have it helping there either. To me that made sense.

If you eat 3500 clas a day on a cycle and squat say 3 plates for 3 sets of 10, then you come off, you pct, well even with the perfect PCT is it smart injury wise to try to hit the enhanced level workouts and the enhanced food processing, without the enhancement?

Not trying to thread derail, but I do think this is an important part to the OP of their PCT as well :)

Interesting. The part I bolded in the quote above. I have been wondering about that. When one comes off a cycle, is it best to keep going all out, with food and training, like mentioned above? I swear I have also read that during PCT you dont have the extra drugs to support you so pull back a couple notches, tighten up the diet as well as you dont have it helping there either. To me that made sense.

If you eat 3500 clas a day on a cycle and squat say 3 plates for 3 sets of 10, then you come off, you pct, well even with the perfect PCT is it smart injury wise to try to hit the enhanced level workouts and the enhanced food processing, without the enhancement?

Not trying to thread derail, but I do think this is an important part to the OP of their PCT as well :)
makes sense, my point in saying the above was if you can't grow and keep your gains without PED's you will forever be on. If not TRT, that is a road most don't want to go down for their health.

A deload phase is always a good idea to give yourself a break but it is essential to keep eating and training essentially the same. You may lose some strength and water, but the intensity has to be there. Most guys lifting long enough know their body and when its time to cut back a bit. As I mentioned I don't PCT because I am on TRT but if I did I would take everything to get my testosterone back to normal levels.

So.its safe to.say use hcg and aromasin together? Then when finished the hcg use clomid or something not as harsh