Pct

Framerboy

Nevaeh RIP little 😇
Trusted Member
Hey guys I was hoping someone can chime in .. I'm running a small cycle test enanthate 500mg week broken up into 2 shots and was doing 50 mg dbol a day but dropped it down to 30 mg . I have my AI on hand and organ supports . My question is what would be a good pct for that cycle . I see conflicting theories some say HCG others say armidex while others say just clomid . Our bodies arnt to be played with to much so wondering what was your experience.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

It is a little haphazard to jump on cycle without having a firm commitment to what kind of PCT to run. Hopefully in the future you will be in a position to have it planned from the get go.

An AI isn't adequate for a PCT. It offers nothing for your HTPA or stimulating FSH and LH which is needed to return natural testosterone production. The only exception in my humble opinion is when running HCG. HCG causing heavy estrogen spikes can warrant using mild doses to keep it in check.

As for the protocol itself, it depends on how in depth and thorough you want to be.

Can you run just a SERM? Sure. Plenty of guys have gotten away with using Nolva, clomid, or a combination of the both.

I think it is more logical to go with a two pronged approach and allocate as much resources as possible to restart natural testosterone production. Being in hormone Purgatory sucks, and reducing your duration in a supressed state will be healthier for you mentally and physically.

All this to say is

If you want to go hard HCG with Nolva and clomid.
I prefer HCG and Nolva due to the sides of clomid although it is arguably the better of the two

10mg of nolva ED for 6-8 weeks. No more than that is necessary and is just as effective as 20mg or 40mg. Using more in the first week to saturate blood concentration is possible.

25mg clomid ED or 50mg EOD 6-8 weeks.

HCG 1000-1500IUs EOD the week leading up to your last pin and 2 weeks subsequently.

I'm by no means a PCT master, but this should put you on the right path.

If any more knowledgeable members here can chime in, I'd be curious to see what the "du jours" protocol is these days.

Lol when I said I had an AI I meant I had stuff during cycle covered . Everytime I got off cycle I always used clomid and it seemed to work for me but I've been told many times there is a better way .. I have never tried HCG so not very knowledgeable on it .. I thought I had it figured out since it's a mild run compared to others .. I just wanna do it the best way possible being alot older now ..Thanks for th2 detailed response that's exactly what I need some knowledge.. I always felt i was doing it right but dont we all at some point until there directed the right way or much worse lesson ..

It is a little haphazard to jump on cycle without having a firm commitment to what kind of PCT to run. Hopefully in the future you will be in a position to have it planned from the get go.

An AI isn't adequate for a PCT. It offers nothing for your HTPA or stimulating FSH and LH which is needed to return natural testosterone production. The only exception in my humble opinion is when running HCG. HCG causing heavy estrogen spikes can warrant using mild doses to keep it in check.

As for the protocol itself, it depends on how in depth and thorough you want to be.

Can you run just a SERM? Sure. Plenty of guys have gotten away with using Nolva, clomid, or a combination of the both.

I think it is more logical to go with a two pronged approach and allocate as much resources as possible to restart natural testosterone production. Being in hormone Purgatory sucks, and reducing your duration in a supressed state will be healthier for you mentally and physically.

All this to say is

If you want to go hard HCG with Nolva and clomid.
I prefer HCG and Nolva due to the sides of clomid although it is arguably the better of the two

10mg of nolva ED for 6-8 weeks. No more than that is necessary and is just as effective as 20mg or 40mg. Using more in the first week to saturate blood concentration is possible.

25mg clomid ED or 50mg EOD 6-8 weeks.

HCG 1000-1500IUs EOD the week leading up to your last pin and 2 weeks subsequently.

I'm by no means a PCT master, but this should put you on the right path.

If any more knowledgeable members here can chime in, I'd be curious to see what the "du jours" protocol is these days.
So your saying I could just do nova and clomid ? That would suffice? I don't know much about the HCG route and stayed away from hard cycles to have to use it.

So your saying I could just do nova and clomid ? That would suffice? I don't know much about the HCG route and stayed away from hard cycles to have to use it.

Yes, you can. It's been done forever and works. I still recommend HCG however. It makes a measurable difference

I personally don't like pinning EOD and I don't know enough about it but I'm sure with some reading I can figure it out. Now are u saying ise HCG with nova and clomid aswell?.or HCG alone ? Sorry for the newb questions .

You can start HCG up to 1 week before your last pin, and can run it 1-2 weeks after last pin.

As for your SERM, I think it is wise to wait 3 weeks after your last pin to let the residual hormones clear from your system before starting.

You don't need a hard cycle to warrant taking every step you can.

Hcg stimulates LH and is great for stimulating testosterone production. Clomid and nolva influence lh/fsh through a different pathway. So why wouldn't you come at it from multiple angles.

I'd get like 15000ius and take 2000ius eod to e2d. Right up until you start pct.

Hcg has been shown to be very effective at maintaining and recovering testicular capacity. No reason not to use it

Another approach I have heard, or read is to wait maybe 3 weeks or so after your last pin to start the HCG. Reason being with the ester of Test E needing about 3 weeks to clear. I understood that if you added the HCG before the injected extra Test had time to clear, it (the HCG) wouldn't be able to properly jumpstart your natural system, as there's still the Test from the cycle stopping that natural process from restarting.

If I explained that clearly.

Either of you, or anyone, hear that? I guess you could always just run the HCG for say 4-6 weeks after you last pin to give it time while the ester clears and then the extra time after that too for it to really jumpstart your system before the Clomid and/or Nolva.

Another approach I have heard, or read is to wait maybe 3 weeks or so after your last pin to start the HCG. Reason being with the ester of Test E needing about 3 weeks to clear. I understood that if you added the HCG before the injected extra Test had time to clear, it (the HCG) wouldn't be able to properly jumpstart your natural system, as there's still the Test from the cycle stopping that natural process from restarting.

If I explained that clearly.

Either of you, or anyone, hear that? I guess you could always just run the HCG for say 4-6 weeks after you last pin to give it time while the ester clears and then the extra time after that too for it to really jumpstart your system before the Clomid and/or Nolva.
Interesting. No, I haven't heard of that before. I'm not a PCT wizard (blast and cruise master race)

That being said, given that HCG stimulates LH production, which is a precursor to testosterone, I do not see any reason not to take it moments leading up to your last pin, and immediately afterwards. It keeps the boys at the ready, so to speak.

As for running it up to 6 weeks afterwards, a more experienced member will have to chime in. I don't know if it is necessary, beneficial, or holds any kind of repercussions at that dosages for so long

Interesting. No, I haven't heard of that before. I'm not a PCT wizard (blast and cruise master race)

That being said, given that HCG stimulates LH production, which is a precursor to testosterone, I do not see any reason not to take it moments leading up to your last pin, and immediately afterwards. It keeps the boys at the ready, so to speak.

As for running it up to 6 weeks afterwards, a more experienced member will have to chime in. I don't know if it is necessary, beneficial, or holds any kind of repercussions at that dosages for so long

Yes, Im def not a master at PCT either, but I am sure I heard somewhere that for PCT strictly, its best to wait say 3 weeks after, then to do the 3 weeks every 2nd day protocol. Ive also read more and more that its good to use it the whole cycle too (at a much lower dose and frequency of course) , to keep the boys at as near ready to recover the whole time as possible.

Oh, and above I meant like 6 weeks total, the 3 weeks right after last shot, and then the 3 weeks after the ester should have cleared (roughly, I know it could be more or less.)

Great to hear and discuss different info. I can definitely see the logic in the way you are explaining it as well.

You don't need a hard cycle to warrant taking every step you can.

Hcg stimulates LH and is great for stimulating testosterone production. Clomid and nolva influence lh/fsh through a different pathway. So why wouldn't you come at it from multiple angles.

I'd get like 15000ius and take 2000ius eod to e2d. Right up until you start pct.

Hcg has been shown to be very effective at maintaining and recovering testicular capacity. No reason not to use it
Use HCG during cycle ? I appreciate the knowledge

Use HCG during cycle ? I appreciate the knowledge

Some people do , yeah. It’s expensive to do all the time but guys on TRT sometimes blast it a couple times a year. Idk if it’s just to bring back old memories? (Swollen balls); or actually for the health benefits 😆 let’s hope it’s for the latter. You can also test if your hcg is real by pissing positive on a pregnancy test

Long ester test wait 2-3 weeks and begin your hcg protocol 20,000 iu total then 14 days of clomid 50mg and then blood work and maybe more hcg depending results

you can do 1000iu a day for 20 days with aromasin

Hcg shots are a joke
Into the stomach with slin pin… nothing to stress about .. keep hcg in fridge and only stays good for 30 days after mixing

Anyone who does not use hcg
I’d like to see blood work before and after cycle of just doing nolvadex and Clomid.. even with hcg the suppression and shut down from big cycles is hard to get out of unless you stay off for a long time to get back to normal levels

BUT everyone is different and feels different.. some guys with test of 3 bang every day and others with 15 feel like shit…

Hcg shots are a joke
Into the stomach with slin pin… nothing to stress about .. keep hcg in fridge and only stays good for 30 days after mixing
Ah see I never knew that thought it was a big fucker lol ..

Ah see I never knew that thought it was a big fucker lol ..

Yeah I figured from your post it’s a finger nail needle dude don’t worry.. super simple… subQ in belly.. I would research more into it and get a dr for bloodwork on hand

Long ester test wait 2-3 weeks and begin your hcg protocol 20,000 iu total then 14 days of clomid 50mg and then blood work and maybe more hcg depending results

you can do 1000iu a day for 20 days with aromasin
So 20 days straight of HCG 2-3 weeks after my last pin . Then on the 20th day start taking clomid for 14 days at 50 mg? Thank you seems easy enough ..