Parrots/GH

I'm very new to the HGH experience. Not pharma. Just 2 UI a day. I felt honestly pretty early on my sleep has been deeper. So better? I dunno. Maybe yea. I always train hard. Likely bordering on overtraining. But it's all I do. It's just what I do and have always done. Anyway, I've definitely noticed deeper sleep. Like waking up after a normal amount of sleep for me but really feeling foggier than normal. Like I went somewhere overnight and woke up and don't remember where I am. Haha. I know where I am but just trying to underline it seems deeper if nothing else. Could be just me. Could be I have a deficiency. Could be many things. But I've noticed it. Maybe it will change over time as I'm on it longer. So far it's the only real difference I've noticed but it's only been about 5 weeks.

Just my input.

I'm very new to the HGH experience. Not pharma. Just 2 UI a day. I felt honestly pretty early on my sleep has been deeper. So better? I dunno. Maybe yea. I always train hard. Likely bordering on overtraining. But it's all I do. It's just what I do and have always done. Anyway, I've definitely noticed deeper sleep. Like waking up after a normal amount of sleep for me but really feeling foggier than normal. Like I went somewhere overnight and woke up and don't remember where I am. Haha. I know where I am but just trying to underline it seems deeper if nothing else. Could be just me. Could be I have a deficiency. Could be many things. But I've noticed it. Maybe it will change over time as I'm on it longer. So far it's the only real difference I've noticed but it's only been about 5 weeks.

Just my input.
Morning or evening or post work injects?

Just my input.
I'm assuming it's generic GH.
I highly doubt you will notice many changes in any way shape or form on 2 iu

Morning or evening or post work injects?

Ive been doing mine pre gym, fasted for about an hour before heading to gym. Where Im really just using it for the overall health benefits I figure this is good a time as any. I think having it in your system not with food then working out helps the fat burning effect of it while working out, so I been doing that. Late afternoon early evening.

I'm assuming it's generic GH.
I highly doubt you will notice many changes in any way shape or form on 2 iu

It is generic from a group many have talked about and supported on here. It could be placebo, it could be from other stresses, or weather, could be anything, but I do find since then I do notice that difference.

It is generic from a group many have talked about and supported on here. It could be placebo, it could be from other stresses, or weather, could be anything, but I do find since then I do notice that difference.
I can say i do notice it with 2 ius, good generics from Opti and TP both. I go on and off now and then and i do note a difference, small, but it is there.
I understand what 3 ml is laying out there also. Too many folks think they have the best sleep in the world after 3 shots at 2 ius...lol
Or they think they get carpal tunnel issues after 1 week of 2 ius, not the case, it takes time, but i definitely notice the fat burning when timed correctly. Little bit of differences in arms forearms in particular and hand feelings of being full, not tingly or numbing, but when writing or using hands for small tools ( Premptive comment: its not small FYI) but small tools or items that require precision, i get hand pumps and forearm pumps with ease...

I can say i do notice it with 2 ius, good generics from Opti and TP both. I go on and off now and then and i do note a difference, small, but it is there.
I understand what 3 ml is laying out there also. Too many folks think they have the best sleep in the world after 3 shots at 2 ius...lol
Or they think they get carpal tunnel issues after 1 week of 2 ius, not the case, it takes time, but i definitely notice the fat burning when timed correctly. Little bit of differences in arms forearms in particular and hand feelings of being full, not tingly or numbing, but when writing or using hands for small tools ( Premptive comment: its not small FYI) but small tools or items that require precision, i get hand pumps and forearm pumps with ease...
Glad you anticipated getting slayed for using your small tools

I find it kinda hard to text sometimes where my fingers sort of cramp up a bit and feel tight

When you have to tell people its not small, well.... Just saying, lol.

When you have to tell people its not small, well.... Just saying, lol.
I was putting that up there for you, as i knew you would focus on my junk...I enjoy posting pics of it...Mothers day yesterday my mom shared a family secret with me....
I was told my cock was born, and i grew on to it....The old if you talk about it dealio, is an old, old myth, Ron Jeremy and john Holmes spoke proud....lololol...Ill send more pics to you again, as i know your flirty retorts...Reverse psychology works well on my simple mind...Ya got me...

I was putting that up there for you, as i knew you would focus on my junk...I enjoy posting pics of it...Mothers day yesterday my mom shared a family secret with me....
I was told my cock was born, and i grew on to it....The old if you talk about it dealio, is an old, old myth, Ron Jeremy and john Holmes spoke proud....lololol...Ill send more pics to you again, as i know your flirty retorts...Reverse psychology works well on my simple mind...Ya got me...
That is awsome, I am going to use that story in the future, lol.

I ran Opti for 1 year straight.

I ran 2IU for about 4 months. Then ran 4IU for a bulk program of 16 weeks. Then dropped to 2IU for 3 months. Tapered off at 1IU to end things in March of 2021.

I did feel better, I lost fat and to date kept the 10lbs of muscle I added. Given the extent of my disability that's a phenomenal accomplishment.

Was my sleep better? At first I felt it was improved. However, I agree that that it was more a result of just feeling better.

I had unbelievable fatigue at 4IU and napped post workout daily. Did have cramping in my hands.

Ultimately it fucked up my thyroid and despite having added T4 and T3 at varying points with direction I have had my Thyroid meds increased from 100mcg to 200 as a result.

I have about 60IU left in the fridge.

I had run CJC-1295 with Dac and Ipamorelin for about 4 months previously on a cut cycle. Achieved similar results but the pinning schedule was to arduous. I have about 2 weeks worth in the fridge as well.

It also threw my thyroid into chaos. No noticeable affect on sleep.

Reactions: 3ml
I ran Opti for 1 year straight.

I ran 2IU for about 4 months. Then ran 4IU for a bulk program of 16 weeks. Then dropped to 2IU for 3 months. Tapered off at 1IU to end things in March of 2021.

I did feel better, I lost fat and to date kept the 10lbs of muscle I added. Given the extent of my disability that's a phenomenal accomplishment.

Was my sleep better? At first I felt it was improved. However, I agree that that it was more a result of just feeling better.

I had unbelievable fatigue at 4IU and napped post workout daily. Did have cramping in my hands.

Ultimately it fucked up my thyroid and despite having added T4 and T3 at varying points with direction I have had my Thyroid meds increased from 100mcg to 200 as a result.

I have about 60IU left in the fridge.

I had run CJC-1295 with Dac and Ipamorelin for about 4 months previously on a cut cycle. Achieved similar results but the pinning schedule was to arduous. I have about 2 weeks worth in the fridge as well.

It also threw my thyroid into chaos. No noticeable affect on sleep.
What did your bloods show for you to end up with a fucked up thyroid. Here’s mine recently just running trt with 4iu opti no thyroid meds. Has me concerned now.

Attachments

• AFC51680-269B-450D-9374-8F4052BB22FD.jpeg
    AFC51680-269B-450D-9374-8F4052BB22FD.jpeg
    384.5 KB · Views: 13
When I take GH I always train my ass off otherwise why would I bother taking GH if my training and diet are on point. When I am training hard I fall asleep and stay asleep much better than when my training is haphazard. Could people be inadvertently thinking that GH is causing there improved sleep quality when its actually being caused by improved diet and exercise regimen?

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

What did your bloods show for you to end up with a fucked up thyroid. Here’s mine recently just running trt with 4iu opti no thyroid meds. Has me concerned now.
I started a regimen of suggested supplements from another member for a few months. It straightened right out.

I started a regimen of suggested supplements from another member for a few months. It straightened right out.

When I take GH I always train my ass off otherwise why would I bother taking GH if my training and diet are on point. When I am training hard I fall asleep and stay asleep much better than when my training is haphazard. Could people be inadvertently thinking that GH is causing there improved sleep quality when its actually being caused by improved diet and exercise regimen?

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Probably not
People just like to parrot things they read.