Parrots/GH

3ml

Trusted Member
Alright CB time for a rant. People that know me know I will go against the grain and call out BS when I see it.

Soooooo
What's been bothering me lately.??? Parrots repeating how they have improved sleep from GH.
I know people are going to argue and hate me over this....but I call bullshit!!!

This has been bothering me for a long time now. So I started talking to some friends who are very knowledgeable and have used alot of Gh over the years. None of them...zero said they had improved sleep. They actually all reported the same as how I feel about it. Worse sleep!

I sleep less. 4 hours is about it especially with PM dosing. I have horrible nightmares. Others just reported wildly vivid dreams. Increased lethargy throughout the day is very common. Improved sleep??? No. Most are saying they can only sleep 4 to 5 hours when running GH and naps are clutch.

I find with boards someone says something, people blindly repeat it and it some how becomes fact. I call these people parrots.

Perhaps some do get improved sleep?? I doubt it though. I can't find any info to back the claim that it improves sleep with healthy athletes. Perhaps those with pituitary issues it will. Fellas I think what we have is a rash of parrots who are possibly experiencing a placebo effect, or just straight out parroting.

Oh ya
And if you feel like reading more there is this.

Subsequent to sleep onset, GH concentrations increase markedly, suggesting a stimulatory influence of sleep on GH secretion. However, results have been inconsistent as to whether GH conversely exerts a significant influence on sleep. Hence, the effects of exogenous administration of GH and of GH secretion stimulated by GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) on sleep were reexamined in 3 experiments in healthy male volunteers. In Exp I, 12 men participated on 3 experimental nights, receiving a constant iv infusion of 5 IU GH (between 2100-0700 h), an im bolus injection of 5 IU GH at 2100 h, and placebo. In Exp II, the effects of a short iv infusion of a high dose of 48 IU GH (between 2345-2315 h) on sleep were evaluated in 3 men. In Exp III, the effects of continuous infusion of 30 micrograms/h GHRH (between 2200-0700 h) on sleep were compared to the placebo condition in 10 men. Experiments were double blind, within-subject, cross-over comparisons and included an adaptation night before experimental nights. On all nights, the subjects went to bed at 2300 h and were awakened at 0700 h. Administration of GH elevated plasma GH and somatomedin-C levels throughout the night (P < 0.005). Neither im administration of 5 IU GH nor iv administration of 5 and 48 IU GH had any effect on the total sleep time or the time spent in different sleep stages during the whole night or in the first and second halves of sleep time. Infusion of GHRH increased nocturnal GH secretion (P < 0.005), but the episodic pattern of GH secretion was maintained. However, sleep remained unchanged during GHRH infusion. From these results we conclude that in healthy man, systemic GH has no physiological role for sleep regulation.

When I have run GH or peptides like HgH frag I haven’t notice better or worse sleep.

I sleep about 6 hours a night so I think my body sleeps pretty heavily as it’s a bit short on time.

Possibly some explanation would be the confusion between feeling good on hgh and attributing that to better sleeps. I haven’t ran hgh in years but was def lethargic but I felt good- skin, hair, body, mind, muscle everything. I loved it. Even when I wasn’t on AAS and running just nutropins 2iu ED early 2000s

I can attest that I'm definitely more lethargic throughout the day. However, as for sleep I wouldnt say its no different other than throughout a night I sleep less hours. Maybe I need less hours. Who knows.

Possibly some explanation would be the confusion between feeling good on hgh and attributing that to better sleeps. I haven’t ran hgh in years but was def lethargic but I felt good- skin, hair, body, mind, muscle everything. I loved it. Even when I wasn’t on AAS and running just nutropins 2iu ED early 2000s

I definitely agree you can feel good on the stuff do to improvements like you noted

But better sleep
Nah

I'm only on gh since a bit over a month. But I get sleepy all day and could take a nap anytime if I don't get enough coffee. However before bed, if I inject more than 2iu, I get bad sleep, can't sleep more than 6h. In the beginning when I started I injected 10iu right before bed once just for fun, I thought it would knock me out for 12h, but I could not sleep all night. Under 2iu before sleep, I can get my full 8-10h no problem.

I'm only on gh since a bit over a month. But I get sleepy all day and could take a nap anytime if I don't get enough coffee. However before bed, if I inject more than 2iu, I get bad sleep, can't sleep more than 6h. In the beginning when I started I injected 10iu right before bed once just for fun, I thought it would knock me out for 12h, but I could not sleep all night. Under 2iu before sleep, I can get my full 8-10h no problem.

This is much more in line with GH users I know and myself.
10 iu will knocked me out cold for sure
But I will only sleep for a few hours.

This is much more in line with GH users I know and myself.
10 iu will knocked me out cold for sure
But I will only sleep for a few hours.
It did knocked me out initially, makes you very sleepy, then you fall asleep but keep waking up every 20-30mins even tho you're dead tired and want real sleep. It's kinda similar to tren insomnia

Alright CB time for a rant. People that know me know I will go against the grain and call out BS when I see it.

Soooooo
What's been bothering me lately.??? Parrots repeating how they have improved sleep from GH.
I know people are going to argue and hate me over this....but I call bullshit!!!

This has been bothering me for a long time now. So I started talking to some friends who are very knowledgeable and have used alot of Gh over the years. None of them...zero said they had improved sleep. They actually all reported the same as how I feel about it. Worse sleep!

I sleep less. 4 hours is about it especially with PM dosing. I have horrible nightmares. Others just reported wildly vivid dreams. Increased lethargy throughout the day is very common. Improved sleep??? No. Most are saying they can only sleep 4 to 5 hours when running GH and naps are clutch.

I find with boards someone says something, people blindly repeat it and it some how becomes fact. I call these people parrots.

Perhaps some do get improved sleep?? I doubt it though. I can't find any info to back the claim that it improves sleep with healthy athletes. Perhaps those with pituitary issues it will. Fellas I think what we have is a rash of parrots who are possibly experiencing a placebo effect, or just straight out parroting.

Oh ya
And if you feel like reading more there is this.

Subsequent to sleep onset, GH concentrations increase markedly, suggesting a stimulatory influence of sleep on GH secretion. However, results have been inconsistent as to whether GH conversely exerts a significant influence on sleep. Hence, the effects of exogenous administration of GH and of GH secretion stimulated by GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) on sleep were reexamined in 3 experiments in healthy male volunteers. In Exp I, 12 men participated on 3 experimental nights, receiving a constant iv infusion of 5 IU GH (between 2100-0700 h), an im bolus injection of 5 IU GH at 2100 h, and placebo. In Exp II, the effects of a short iv infusion of a high dose of 48 IU GH (between 2345-2315 h) on sleep were evaluated in 3 men. In Exp III, the effects of continuous infusion of 30 micrograms/h GHRH (between 2200-0700 h) on sleep were compared to the placebo condition in 10 men. Experiments were double blind, within-subject, cross-over comparisons and included an adaptation night before experimental nights. On all nights, the subjects went to bed at 2300 h and were awakened at 0700 h. Administration of GH elevated plasma GH and somatomedin-C levels throughout the night (P < 0.005). Neither im administration of 5 IU GH nor iv administration of 5 and 48 IU GH had any effect on the total sleep time or the time spent in different sleep stages during the whole night or in the first and second halves of sleep time. Infusion of GHRH increased nocturnal GH secretion (P < 0.005), but the episodic pattern of GH secretion was maintained. However, sleep remained unchanged during GHRH infusion. From these results we conclude that in healthy man, systemic GH has no physiological role for sleep regulation.
I don’t think I sleep any better on actual hgh and it contributes to me having weird dreams I think too, I’ve been running for about 6 months or so, and I’m stopping for a little bit, gonna just run test and maybe some other peptides here and there.

GHrPs make me feel sleepy though.

Well when or if you get the chance to run pharma your experience will change I promise you
I have no doubt what your saying pharma is pharma with will allways be better but for the price of this stuff and the results am seeing I am not going to complain am happy with it for the cost

It also make sleep apnea worse so if you are predisposed to this issue and take HGH, expect it to get worse. A CPAP machine will fix this but it does not make me sleep any more. I simply sleep better but that is due to the CPAP and not the pharma HGH.

Agree with you @3ml.

It also make sleep apnea worse so if you are predisposed to this issue and take HGH, expect it to get worse. A CPAP machine will fix this but it does not make me sleep any more. I simply sleep better but that is due to the CPAP and not the pharma HGH.

Agree with you @3ml.

This is something I also found @Goldenrod.
Thanks for mentioning it.

I get more vivid dreams, in and out of sleep. Sometimes dream I’m awake when I’m asleep.
I was wearing my smart watch and it does screw with my deep sleep and reduces sleep.
I’d bet that is what the lethargy some get is from.
I’m normally so wound up, being a bit tired really means I’m normal, lol.