Pareto review.

No kidding... I am definitely going to look into that.. now is there a certain kind that you personally recommend or is it all basically the same ? Does the potency increase pending on where you purchase? And what about dosing ? How much would you start at and work up to ?
If ya can help out Thanks bro!
Late reply, but 100mcg of GHRP6, shot sub Q, is actually torture. I'm talking, 5000 calories to feel sated, within 10m of the shot, and I don't care if it's pizza or drywall. I'd eat a dead gas station prostitute on it. It kept my father alive another 6 months as well. He was already passing from cancer (no concerns with IGF/HGH causing tumor formation in a dead dude) but he was actually able to *gain* 20lbs on weekly chemo treatments over a year. Our oncologist gave me a solid high five for that.
I like this post. Right now I’m on a cruise and have mediocre desire. Haven’t tried HCG or mast. You think HCG might boost my desire. All the other stuff is working fine - e.g., erections
Sure you're not just >30? Is this a new symptom?

Late reply, but 100mcg of GHRP6, shot sub Q, is actually torture. I'm talking, 5000 calories to feel sated, within 10m of the shot, and I don't care if it's pizza or drywall. I'd eat a dead gas station prostitute on it. It kept my father alive another 6 months as well. He was already passing from cancer (no concerns with IGF/HGH causing tumor formation in a dead dude) but he was actually able to *gain* 20lbs on weekly chemo treatments over a year. Our oncologist gave me a solid high five for that.

Sure you're not just >30? Is this a new symptom?

not that new, estradiol has been in range but I haven’t done the extra sensitive assay, just the regular test

It's been a few years since I've used Pareto, and I'm not too sure if they're still around or what their gear is like now, but back then their testosterone was the smoothest I've ever jabbed into my ass. Can't say for sure about the rest of their line up, the test cyp was all I ever tried from them
They were a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Very nice cycle.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

It's been a few years since I've used Pareto, and I'm not too sure if they're still around or what their gear is like now, but back then their testosterone was the smoothest I've ever jabbed into my ass. Can't say for sure about the rest of their line up, the test cyp was all I ever tried from them

Still around, and G2G man.

Big fan of thier pde-5s myself, mk, tbol, yohimbine all top notch in my opinion. Probably my new top lab.20210415_122233.jpg