Pareto candies

New cycle from Pareto rep replied right away easy guy to deal with order was talkin and shipped the same day am just a little over 6 weeks into the primo am seeing changes in the mirror weekly, my wife keeps it to her self but doesn’t like me useing gear so a compliment from her don t come but maybe once every 5 years she said to me a few days ago whatever your doing or useing keep it going your losing the puffy look you look more lean and defined and I see it myself in the mirror very happy with this primo 100 percent g2g can t wait to see what the next 20 weeks bring today I will be adding a low dose of deca to the primo and test prop thank you efficient👍
Hey brother, nice looking stack. You got a good reserve of "the nectar of god"
Its seem that you got the whole thing under control, im very happy for you brother !!!

New cycle from Pareto rep replied right away easy guy to deal with order was talkin and shipped the same day am just a little over 6 weeks into the primo am seeing changes in the mirror weekly, my wife keeps it to her self but doesn’t like me useing gear so a compliment from her don t come but maybe once every 5 years she said to me a few days ago whatever your doing or useing keep it going your losing the puffy look you look more lean and defined and I see it myself in the mirror very happy with this primo 100 percent g2g can t wait to see what the next 20 weeks bring today I will be adding a low dose of deca to the primo and test prop thank you efficient👍
Low dose test and high dose primo helps you to look good.
1/2 cc deca only. So like 150mg and you’ll be really happy. Just adds a tiny bit.

Take more then deca to make me look good sorb lol
lol, just trying to help you out, everyone seems to be running my primo cycle this year. Too bad when you guys see my pics at the end of the month you’ll all want to hop onto something else, lol. You’ll be like, fuck does that guy train?

We all need a edge at are age bro
Yep we do. Only a few weeks and 50.
You know now that my health issues are gone, I am fine with 50, other than my hair is thinner and I look a little rougher, I see no difference in performance compared to when I was 40.
Shit compared to my young staff I’m an Adonis. Not one of them have abs or muscle.

Yep we do. Only a few weeks and 50.
You know now that my health issues are gone, I am fine with 50, other than my hair is thinner and I look a little rougher, I see no difference in performance compared to when I was 40.
Shit compared to my young staff I’m an Adonis. Not one of them have abs or muscle.
Hey man, I can see them veins poppin in the shoulder ;)