Pareto, amazing customer service.

Levelup

Trusted Member
Shout out to the boys at Pareto. I placed my first order with them last weekend after seeing a lot of positive reviews. I got an email from Canada Post saying my package was delivered a day early, but unfortunately there was some sort of error most probably made by Canada Post as they have left my packages in neighbour's mailboxes several times in the past. Unfortunately after talking to all my neighbors, no one seems to have the package. I sent Pareto an email explaining everything and in short time I received a reply they would send another order out asap free of charge. Amazing customer service compared to some of the clowns out there.

Been useing Pareto for years and I’ve never had a single problem very professional and they like to make sure the customer is satisfied great lab

Yes sir I can agree to all that as well. I just put in a couple orders through Pareto recently and I couldn't be happier with the service, the product, and the selection they carry. Love their Pramipexole. Pills split easy and seem to be effective.

The Inno primo I’m taking is g2g rn just giving me some PIP so I’m gonna switch it out ; although having it at 150 mg/mL is probably why
I used inno last year primo and pentanon and it had a decent amount of pip more then I was expecting from a top lab I pin a full barrel of Pareto s primo twice a week with absolutely no pip it’s completely Smooth