Pants, underwear, what do you do?

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
I dont have big legs by any means, but I have pretty much given up on jeans, I wear sweatpants daily. Boxers are just getting annoying, always riding up my legs and cutting of circulation, especially when sitting. I have the saxx and mypackage, they just dont work what do you guys do? No underwear? No pants? Lol.

i wear normal tighty whities
And for jeans you can buy stretchy ones. Levis 502 I believe are stretchy and still look like real jeans.
Normally once I get home I trade to track pants. But at work I need decent protection from water, blood and such.

i wear normal tighty whities
And for jeans you can buy stretchy ones. Levis 502 I believe are stretchy and still look like real jeans.
Normally once I get home I trade to track pants. But at work I need decent protection from water, blood and such.
Thats the good thing about work I wear coveralls, so dont really need pants..lol

Yeah jeans went out the window years ago for me I’ve just never found them comfortable I shamelessly only wear sweat suits fuck it comfort comes first for me. For underwear I wear a size loose sport brief very comfy.

Within the last year I have discovered Volcom jeans and love them. They are stretch so they can accommodate a bigger leg and are great quality at a reasonable price.

Underwear is bikini brief cuz every time I try a boxer brief it slides up my thigh and bunches up.

When my waist was small it was hard to find jeans because I couldn’t get them up my thighs and it looked funny. When stretchy jeans came out it was good, but it takes shopping around. For many years now, it’s been sweatpants. When I had to work and wear dress pants and walk 10 km a day around a plant, I had to get bigger sizes and wear a belt which folded up the waist and made it look funny. Many boxers have ripped cuz they got sweaty and stuck on my thighs and one step up or a squat under machinery, I would hear a loud rip. Started wearing compression shorts afterwards as if I were playing sports. Now, I try to find a stretchy loose boxer under sweatpants. The boxers that don’t stretch always rip on me. It’s gotta be a larger size.

I have a high core temperature so I need lots of air down there or else I might go sterile lol. When I sit on a plastic chair and stand up, you can see condensation. Many people have been shocked at that lol.

I have trouble with jeans as well, doesn't help I'm short as fuck. Can get them to fit my waist, but not legs. Something about stretchy pants that just does not appeal to me. So I usually stick with black sweats. If I need something for bush when I'm hunting or working at the cabin, its wool pants. During the warmers months I usually stick to shorts.
For underwear, I need to wear the stretchy boxer briefs. Or they won't last, or are too tight on my legs.

Sweat or shorts most of the time. Jeans on rare occasions but, I have to wear ones with a bit of stretch to them and not to thick. I only wear underwear if I wear jeans and any kind is a huge pain in the ass to wear.

I have trouble with jeans as well, doesn't help I'm short as fuck. Can get them to fit my waist, but not legs. Something about stretchy pants that just does not appeal to me. So I usually stick with black sweats. If I need something for bush when I'm hunting or working at the cabin, its wool pants. During the warmers months I usually stick to shorts.
For underwear, I need to wear the stretchy boxer briefs. Or they won't last, or are too tight on my legs.
If you get the right stretchy jeans, they look like normal jeans, they just have a bit of give, so when you bend down you don’t feel confined.
they even feel like normal jeans.

If you get the right stretchy jeans, they look like normal jeans, they just have a bit of give, so when you bend down you don’t feel confined.
they even feel like normal jeans.
That's all i wear now, heheh. I'm too old - and my knees are too tired - to be fighting against denim that doesn't want to stretch.

I think Im gonna buy some bigger saxx. Every pair I have just rides up into my crotch and cuts my circulation right off when i sit down.

Track pants and boxers. Have the same boxer issue so I may take this into consideration
I think oversized sport briefs are the best boxers. I don’t like having the circulation to my little guy all fucked up but a true boxer short doesn’t sit well on my legs and just rides up I recommend lulu boxer briefs size up size happy 😆