Pür pharma ?

never heard of them. its in a box so usually it also gives where it was made and by who?
not that that is accurate all the time lol

if you bought it try it and then tell us what you think
but the problem with any review from someone new is we do not know you
do not have a clue if your experienced or new
if your new piss in a vial will make you think you are growing because the mind is a powerful tool
if your long term experienced user of AAS you will have a basis of comparison and be able to accurately judge the product
however if you have any ties to the company then your not in a position to post honest non biased opions
so the key with reviews is lots of them over time from lots of different guys/gals and that gives a more accurate picture of the products from any lab.

Its in a Black Box. So it must be good lololol :)

But that Box Label is def a rip off of Delatestryl.

If you can get innovagen or syn, don’t bother with this unknown brand.
There are other labs out there like dracorex, Pareto, Genetec (no particular order) that are well known and top notch as well.
Way better to use what is known.

I asked because I don’t know anything about it. If I heard it’s shit I’d take it back to where I got it from. I have used many labs in the past : life sciences, eclipse, bentex, northern, teragon, innovagen, syn
I used eclipse Var and it gave me sore as fuck elbows in the same way winny does except it happened a lot sooner than winnys usual 3 week window I started to notice it with in a week and by week 2 it hurt like fuck , I have used lots of other labs Anavar for months at a time like Global Pharma and Dracorex to name 2 and I felt great with zero negative issues using these brands , what is your honest oppinion on Eclipse ? Vigorous Steve has a great explanation video on Anavars collagen building Properties Winstrol also has this building effect but it also destroys and or breaks down collagen at them same rate it builds or promotes it ? this is what I absorbed understood or got from watching the video , I will have to watch it again , I mean if someone is using anavar to heal or repair an injury and someone sells them something that mimics anavar in many ways except for the positive collagen synthesis then Fuck Them lets make the Black Market great again YAR !!!

I used eclipse Var and it gave me sore as fuck elbows in the same way winny does except it happened a lot sooner than winnys usual 3 week window I started to notice it with in a week and by week 2 it hurt like fuck , I have used lots of other labs Anavar for months at a time like Global Pharma and Dracorex to name 2 and I felt great with zero negative issues using these brands , what is your honest oppinion on Eclipse ? Vigorous Steve has a great explanation video on Anavars collagen building Properties Winstrol also has this building effect but it also destroys and or breaks down collagen at them same rate it builds or promotes it ? this is what I absorbed understood or got from watching the video , I will have to watch it again , I mean if someone is using anavar to heal or repair an injury and someone sells them something that mimics anavar in many ways except for the positive collagen synthesis then Fuck Them lets make the Black Market great again YAR !!!
I just picked up some Var from teragon and Syn, hoping to all that's good in this world that it's real.