Pür pharma ?

Buffchicken

Has anybody seen this lab before or know anything about it? This is a 20 mL bot; it claims 100/100/100 - test p / tren a/ mast p
Any help is welcome

Attachments

• 473087A9-6357-4DC8-81C1-BBABCCDFFDBE.jpeg
    473087A9-6357-4DC8-81C1-BBABCCDFFDBE.jpeg
    508.8 KB · Views: 71
Has anybody seen this lab before or know anything about it? This is a 20 mL bot; it claims 100/100/100 - test p / tren a/ mast p
Any help is welcome

never heard of them. its in a box so usually it also gives where it was made and by who?
not that that is accurate all the time lol

if you bought it try it and then tell us what you think
but the problem with any review from someone new is we do not know you
do not have a clue if your experienced or new
if your new piss in a vial will make you think you are growing because the mind is a powerful tool
if your long term experienced user of AAS you will have a basis of comparison and be able to accurately judge the product
however if you have any ties to the company then your not in a position to post honest non biased opions
so the key with reviews is lots of them over time from lots of different guys/gals and that gives a more accurate picture of the products from any lab.

never heard of them. its in a box so usually it also gives where it was made and by who?
not that that is accurate all the time lol

if you bought it try it and then tell us what you think
but the problem with any review from someone new is we do not know you
do not have a clue if your experienced or new
if your new piss in a vial will make you think you are growing because the mind is a powerful tool
if your long term experienced user of AAS you will have a basis of comparison and be able to accurately judge the product
however if you have any ties to the company then your not in a position to post honest non biased opions
so the key with reviews is lots of them over time from lots of different guys/gals and that gives a more accurate picture of the products from any lab.
In my introduction post I listed my stats and the fact I had done a few cycles in the past

I asked because I don’t know anything about it. If I heard it’s shit I’d take it back to where I got it from. I have used many labs in the past : life sciences, eclipse, bentex, northern, teragon, innovagen, syn

Are you thunder chicken?

And also gotta ask if you've used syn and inno. Why would you fix something that isn't broke?
It was given to me amidst a personal low T reading lol. A few of my buddies pitched me a few bottles when I got
My blood work back. Like was said I have some inno on hand still I was just curious about this product because that blend would be nice

@Buffchicken, i'm curious as to why you haven't asked about this lab on CJM as well, why here after just becoming a new member?
I'm not insinuating anything at all, I am merely curious.

@Buffchicken, i'm curious as to why you haven't asked about this lab on CJM as well, why here after just becoming a new member?
I'm not insinuating anything at all, I am merely curious.
I stopped using CJM a while ago ; so I no longer am using or reading those boards
... the politics are a bit much for me and I literally am only looking to talk about training and gear and recovery stuff maybe injuries ; I’m not Interested in all the fluff

I stopped using CJM a while ago ; so I no longer am using or reading those boards
... the politics are a bit much for me and I literally am only looking to talk about training and gear and recovery stuff maybe injuries ; I’m not Interested in all the fluff
Absolutely understandable! I believe you will like it here then as your desires are the main focus here. CB is as respectful as you can get from what I have experienced.
Unfortunately I also cannot help with your current request, I've never heard of them either.