Ostarine

Cris0111

Trusted Member
So Im deciding to take a break off my primo, was primo & var, then cut var cause of poor skin and hair too oily, primo was good but been on it awhile and Im actually starting to see some side effects, so Im presently on MK677 for maybe 4 months and about two week MK2866(ostarine). Ive read some good things about it but Im curious about others experiences and dosages.

Last edited:
So Im deciding to take a break off my primo, was primo & var, then cut var cause of poor skin and hair too oily, primo was good but been on it awhile and Im actually starting to see some side effects, so Im presently on MK6777 for maybe 4 months and about two week MK6877(ostarine). Ive read some good things about it but Im curious about others experiences and dosages.
Sorry for the correction but ostarine is actually mk- 2866. If you are using mk-677 that is the polar opposite of what it seems you're trying to accomplish

Sorry for the correction but ostarine is actually mk- 2866. If you are using mk-677 that is the polar opposite of what it seems you're trying to accomplish
Thank you!!! Yes!
Im only taking 12.5 mg of Mk677 was 25 but I was far too hungry and bloated.
The ostarine is a 10 mg dose which Im curious about how much room I have to play with. I PREFER lower dose, longer runs, oppose to high doses and short runs. IM NOT SET IN STONE AGAINST IT, but I get aggressive with some steroids and they REALLY affect my hormones. I figured the sarms would help elevate some of my symptoms and intolerances.

Last edited:
The ostarine is a 10 mg dose which Im curious about how much room I have to play with. I PREFER lower dose, longer runs, oppose to high doses and short runs. IM NOT SET IN STONE AGAINST IT, but I get aggressive with some steroids and they REALLY affect my hormones. I figured the sarms would help elevate some of my symptoms and intolerances. Ive read a few articles that talk about bone and muscle density with ostarine and it having similar to Var potential. Im contemplating stacking it with 10 mg of Var but then Im really not taking the cycle break I was going for. In 2 months I plan on running my primo cycle again and I dont like Var with my primo anymore, oily skin and poor complextion play trump over my cycle these days and going forward. But If I could blast these sarms hard a few months, thinking at least 4-6month for the Ostarine and keep taking Mk677 low dose.

The only visual effect i get feom Ostarine ismakes my legs more vascular. I take it more for tendon repair and increase in collagen synthesis.
That’s why I took I too - for injuries and I found it made me worse. I tried three reputable brands. That why I bit the bullet and ran my lingering injury log which worked. I tried ostarine on and off for 6 months with zero results.

That’s why I took I too - for injuries and I found it made me worse. I tried three reputable brands. That why I bit the bullet and ran my lingering injury log which worked. I tried ostarine on and off for 6 months with zero results.
How high did you take for a dose? ,not have any effects.

Sarms arent for me either. Mk-677,RAD-140 and cardarine stack...... nothing. Just hungry and bloated.
I was taking "max" dosage of everything. Now, I know some guys that love it....... fuck knows

The ostarine is a 10 mg dose which Im curious about how much room I have to play with. I PREFER lower dose, longer runs, oppose to high doses and short runs. IM NOT SET IN STONE AGAINST IT, but I get aggressive with some steroids and they REALLY affect my hormones. I figured the sarms would help elevate some of my symptoms and intolerances. Ive read a few articles that talk about bone and muscle density with ostarine and it having similar to Var potential. Im contemplating stacking it with 10 mg of Var but then Im really not taking the cycle break I was going for. In 2 months I plan on running my primo cycle again and I dont like Var with my primo anymore, oily skin and poor complextion play trump over my cycle these days and going forward. But If I could blast these sarms hard a few months, thinking at least 4-6month for the Ostarine and keep taking Mk677 low dose.
Rather than the MK-677, you ever think of a low dose of RAD-140 and maybe some Cardarine with it.
Take out the Mk-677 and those compounds together sound like a var/primo run..... but sarms. Supposed similar functions/traits.

Now that I think about it, the RAD-140 did give me a ridiculous pump and strength increased fairly quickly..... I was taking 40mg a day. But it all plateaued quickly.
My diet and training were on point too

I like to run some SARMs along side a test base.
Doesnt really effect me much as they're so mild.

I do run Ostarine to bridge between my last injection and PCT (Pin last shot of Test E, start Ostarine for 3 weeks, stop day before first Nolva/Clomid Dosage)

It helps me keep some gains and keep the fat off (Might be the HGH too lol)

SARMs alone?

Waste of time in my opinion.

I've used it once..

I didnt get shit from it. I swapped to var. Same source. And got shit from the var. So. I assumed it was trash.

I did start at 12.5mg that's what it was dosed at.

Dont think I'll give it another chance.

Rather than the MK-677, you ever think of a low dose of RAD-140 and maybe some Cardarine with it.
Take out the Mk-677 and those compounds together sound like a var/primo run..... but sarms. Supposed similar functions/traits.
I like it!!! It sounds very close to a primo/var but sarms, I agree 100%. THANKYOU

Ostarine is certainly mild, I had pretty good results using it to diet but I was also off all PEDS for 13 years. You can't take a boat load of gear for years on end and then expect wild results with Ostarine or many other SARMS but they absolutely work for me, with Rad 140 easily being my favourite. I recently just started my first cycle in many years but plan to use low dose Ostarine will I run my PCT. 10mg is a pretty ideal female dose.

I enjoy Ostarine but it's not that strong. The main benefits I got were more of an overall slightly "on" feeling. Felt nice and dry on it as well.

I enjoy Ostarine but it's not that strong. The main benefits I got were more of an overall slightly "on" feeling. Felt nice and dry on it as well.

Same... I find I just have an overall boost. I burn fat on it really well. My dose is about 20-30mg per day.