ORS

ORS was a brotherhood of members from all over that shared a common interest in keeping the online bodybuilding community safe from the shitbags out there that existed to only rob us all from creating safe harbours where guys could get together to learn, share and grow.

Back in the day if you got on the shit list of ORS you would be flogged relentlessly until you were fully exposed for the piece of dogshit you were.

The original members were guys that existed in the beginning or close after. When the message boards were truly underground and board status truly ment something since it could take years and years to earn.

Faller and I weren’t original members. But we were lucky enough to be asked, and were given the permission to fly the ORS flag proudly anywhere we went.

This stamp, to date, is probably the only status symbol I have ever cared anything about. It meant something..... It meant that no matter where or what or how or who....we would always put the safety of the online community first. Even before our own interests. This has caused some issues over the years. It’s caused some drama and also fractured relationships. Its also why you see me across multiple forums that sometimes are known not to get along.

I still had mine in my sig at cm when it was destroyed. It was one of many things that really upset me when we lost that place. The forum was on life support when it was lost but it was a truly great place and at one time was one of the most active places on the internet.

It would be nice to hear from other guys that had it. I’ve lost touch with most over the years as AJ was the thread that bound most of us together.

Faller maybe able to provide some different thoughts and memories on the subject.

Not really anything to add, you pretty much summed it up @biguglynewf. I wish I had foresite and kept the flag, I thought for sure it was somewhere in my laptop. CM was the last place I had it displayed and lost it when I was abruptly banned. There must be still be guys floating around out there that were a part of it but I'd suspect they'd mostly be on US boards.

If you find him you thinking of reviving ORS or just displaying it out of nostalgia?

It would be pretty kool to chat with guys like testboner, so many great peeps out there would be nice reconnecting with.

If you find him you thinking of reviving ORS or just displaying it out of nostalgia?

It would be pretty kool to chat with guys like testboner, so many great peeps out there would be nice reconnecting with.

I know milli speaks with hisangriness sometimes. Boner is around here and there.

Both would be great to get on here for the odd pop in visit.

I’d like to bring it back.... the only thing is I don’t have the fire like I used too. Honestly..... I don’t know if I could do it justice anymore.

I was never an original member by any means, but I was invited to a few great boards years ago, the first being HCM. From there it was Blood and Guts and sub zero and others. I will say, I learned so much on those boards, any question I ever asked was answered!!

Cheers REK