Organic Gardening Recipe Book.

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
Attached to this thread is a PDF file with alot of great recipe's

I personally use alot of stuff from this book, esp the KNF (Korean Natural Farming)

When applying KNF Solutions to Cannabis plants, ive seen such a HUGE improvement, its
almost like steroids for plants. But completely natural. It's such a complex topic, and alot of
it is really hard to explain in detail. You will find all through out Asia, farmers use KNF on crops.

In my opinion keeping it natural is key.

Attachments

• OrganicGardeningRecipeBook.pdf
    188.5 KB · Views: 12
I can’t download it? Will it work in flower beds?
Good question, im sure it would be fine yes, as long as your soil is completely organic and clean. The thing with organic gardening or growing is, you are feeding the soil and not the plant. So in return the microbes and biology in the soil feed the plant with what it needs. You never want to mix anything synthetic or chemical based with organic growing.

Alot of people don't want to experiment with these kinds of methods because alot think its nonsense, but the reality is this type of farming or gardening has been going on for decades. Everyone has the right to use what ever methods they want. But why waste money on expensive synthetic products when you can simply make your own natural solutions at home ? lol.

Plus in return you end up with a far better and healthier product, if it be vegetables or cannabis or w.e it may be.

https://www.youtube.com/c/VeronicaFlores/videos

She might interest you then Annika. Pretty sure she focuses more on herbs and such. But she applies the natural methods too.

I can’t download it? Will it work in flower beds?

Not sure if you will be able to view, but I tried the best I could to take a video of the little crawlers in the soil, it might be hard to see. But I removed some of the rice hulls from one of my cannabis plants and had a look to see how the life is doing. This is one reason I like the KNF Natural Farming, it really does help boost the biology in the soil.