Optitropin

bigbossbigdelts

Trusted Member
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place or allowed here so cut me off if i screwed up. My question is how is the quality of optitropin because his prices are unreal i dont know how it could be good????? It just sounds to good to be true i dont know enough about hgh to beleive it or not.

Last edited:
I have zero experience with pharm gh cause i married a Scottish woman and there would be war.
I am running opti's and i am liking them. The effects are subtle but ive been enhanced long enough to notice small changes.
Im running 2iu am on non workout days and 1.5 am and 1.5 post workout and training days. May bump it again in a few weeks,
Ive tried a lot of the new fancy compounds and sarms that came popular and most of them i put in the waste of time pile. These I will probably keep on with

Hey guys not sure if this is the right place or allowed here so cut me off if i screwed up. My question is how is the quality of optitropin because his prices are unreal i dont know how it could be good????? It just sounds to good to be true i dont know enough about hgh to beleive it or not.
Cause there generics for China there are cheap per kit when sale .

Last edited by a moderator:
Optis are good. The Canadian supplier is great to deal with used him once. I'm just a cheap ass and usually grab them when I'm in the states because it's half the price can't argue with $150cad per 120iu kit lol. Optis are the only generic I'd go with currently, although pharma is still the best less side effects I find over all

I have zero experience with pharm gh cause i married a Scottish woman and there would be war.
I am running opti's and i am liking them. The effects are subtle but ive been enhanced long enough to notice small changes.
Im running 2iu am on non workout days and 1.5 am and 1.5 post workout and training days. May bump it again in a few weeks,
Ive tried a lot of the new fancy compounds and sarms that came popular and most of them i put in the waste of time pile. These I will probably keep on with
Im new to hgh so im just asking so many question to not get ripped off sorry for being a pest

Thing is gh in the US isn’t that high, but in Canada they kinda took advantage of us becayse we didn’t have the same access. That is changing and opti is one of the ones selling a great product for a decent price.

Thing is gh in the US isn’t that high, but in Canada they kinda took advantage of us becayse we didn’t have the same access. That is changing and opti is one of the ones selling a great product for a decent price.
Ok makes sense……..one more question than ill shut up. Its public knowledge this same supplier carries “pharma” jintropin kits so im not asking for a source just trying to ask are they real? And is 2 iu pharma better than 5 iu ugl? Jin vs opti same supplier.

What the difference quality wise between ooti blue tops and grey tops. I know a few more ii s in one and a few more dollars. So is quality better on one kit versus the other?