OptiCan

I was trying to hold off giving my review of Opti until I had more time, as GH is slow seeing changes, but I'll chime in with my current impression. I've used pharma GH in the past (Saizen), and a variety of different chinese/generics over the years. Never in crazy bodybuilding doses, but lower doses for injury repair and health. I've been using Optis for the last couple months, and worked my way up to 3iu a day. If I go any higher, I get the carpal tunnel symptoms. I wouldn't say that Optis are "strong", but that they're properly dosed. To me they are about equivalent of pharma GH. The problem is that most generics GH is dosed incredibly low and then marketed as higher than it is. So that places Optis head and shoulders above the competition.

In my opinion Optis are accurately dosed (which is a rarity among generics). If their quality remains at the current level, I will be very happy. Also, their customer service is the best of anyone I've dealt with. It's quite refreshing.
That’s awesome bro I just tracked mine it arrives Monday I can’t wait

I don’t know for sure tho bro maybe norvo is 192 as sequence and it’s just some gross side that has nothing to do with growth?? Because a long long time ago like 2008 I bought some Hardcore hgh the lab was called hard core and that’s definitely crap 192aa and I was shooting 5 iu am I went to the gym one day started my flat bench warming up with the bar and when I picked it up the carpal tunnel was so bad I almost dropped it on myself couldn’t even train that day and that was for sure crap generic so?

Haha I remember those kits and that site.

I should have mentioned I've used alot of types of GH and never had CT from any of them.

What do I think of the norvo?
I use those about 10 years ago or so. Honestly back then I was on alot shit and Using slin and inconsistent with the GH so its hard to say.

Now I get a certain amount scripted and would rather buy opti GH or other generics , kefei ect

Right now I can not say much for quality communication was amazing got fast email responses felt like I was texting the rep I will make a post about how I like their products a little bit later on thinking about running Gh for a full year!

3 days into optis and I can tell u the hgh fatigue is unbelievable lol sleeps are so deep to early to tell but so far the signs are there that it’s real good shit like deep sleep is an understatemnet
Take in the evening instead of the morning and that should help. If you are taking in the morning.
Plus I find 2 iu to be perfect if you don’t want sides.

3 days into optis and I can tell u the hgh fatigue is unbelievable lol sleeps are so deep to early to tell but so far the signs are there that it’s real good shit like deep sleep is an understatemnet
How many IU are you running

Correct me if I'm wrong and if so maybe some one else with more experience can chime in.

But shouldn't GH be taken everyday for optimal benefits?