OptiCan

Okay I will man ive gotten a couple of these now and im not trying to create any problems I thought u could ask stuff in certain threads anyway I will check them out and stay in order I opoligize
🤣🤣🤣 it’s an illegal drug can’t just ask for it on the internet hAha but you can find out everything you wanna know about labs on here like if they’re legit if they’re good etc awesome forum for that but gotta find the stuff on your own brother this is just a huge hub of info not a pharmacy

No clue bro I don’t sell I just use and all my contacts to get are in town I don’t get from internet

Only if you get your IGF levels up and start getting to the point where you split and create new muscle cells
Satellite cells will be created in a high IGF state or long states of physical stress well above normal. Then the magic occurs. We are born with a certain amount of muscle cells, and fat cells. They deflate and inflate etc as we stimulate them or cease stimulation. We can increase the numbers of cells with dramatic increases of calories for fat cells, and increased physical loads on muscle cells or bathed in Gh at the right times.
Great point 3 ML.. very true and many do not understand this.