Optican HGH (opti's)

30 is still young for gh. But I wouldn’t use gh for growth. Gear, food and training will get you way farther. Unless you have extra money, then go for it.
‘You should post up a newer picture then, lol
Ok yea i will. I was posting that pic toshow i didnt get fat going upping my calories from under 2000 to 5000. I wasnt thinking of hgh for growth, more for healing and cosmetic purposes. But i remember now that apparentky a mans natural gh is highest at 29-30...maybe thats why everyone thinks im so young lol. So ill wait at least a year, i just need to find some tb-500, thats the peptide for healingright? Lol i dont remember

View attachment 41609
It took me a bit to remember how to use facebook to dig this up lol. But that was 15 weeks from my first day ever using aas and dieting properly... week1-2just dbol week2.5ish to 15 t400 e3d... i learned better since then so dont bully about using dbol on its own and that high of test on a first cycle and without an a.i.... ive learned since rhen lol. I pctd proper though :p 130 to 175. I used to read aboit people putting on 10lbs first cycle and being like wtf but then they prob were prob waiting till they were alreadya good size like ur suppose to do

Also... i got harassed a bunch when i put that on facebook. Lots of jerking off jokes lol
This is from being on gear?

30 is still young for gh. But I wouldn’t use gh for growth. Gear, food and training will get you way farther. Unless you have extra money, then go for it.
‘You should post up a newer picture then, lol
I posted a new picture on my welcome page

Quick review for @Opti :

After winning his latest auction, Opti was easy to communicate with and allowed me to do some swaps for stuff I needed.

I’ve placed 2 other orders with him in the past and communication was always prompt, he’s been great to deal with and shipping is always very fast.

So far I’ve used black and grey tops and I can’t complain about anything. I’ll continue to come back and will recommend him to anyone needing high quality generic HGH.

Running a box of optis right now

Within the first 2 days I get the most common GH sides for me which are totally wild dreams and disrupted sleeps. Every night I go to sleep its like I'm living an alternate life lol the dreams are SO real feeling. Last night I dreamt I was eating metal and it was so detailed right down to the taste.

Wake up every morning at like 6am totally wide awake and then during the day I'm tired and need a nap

4iu no numb hands yet which is nice because usually that's pretty standard for me but I think it needs another 2-3 months to get to that point

With the price of Opti now I honestly personally dont even feel the need to go with TP overseas and risk seizure, especially with the recent posts of everything getting nabbed by customs..