Opening a Gym

This was exactly what I was getting at when I said the only gyms I know that made money are ones that laundered money.
Places like gyms, tanning beds, car washes, laundry mats are perfect for laundering money.
Although something like a laundry mat would have to be quite large to do a decent amount of cash.

Like you said you could launder 200k in a gym if you wanted. CRA isn't likely gonna complain about you putting a bunch of cash receipts through.
Fuck if you have a smoothie bar in your gym then you have a whole other route to launder funds. I don't understand why this other guy thinks this isn't done.

I ran in these circles for most of my 20s. This isn't something someone can dispute. This stuff does happen. Fuck check out Golds in NE Calgary. Go there......perfect example of what I am talking about.

Hell I know fucking guys that have put ads out...."Man with truck" Under the guise they haul rubbish, move things etc. Never do a days fucking work but keep that ad up and launder 50 to 60k a year no problem
I think Omega was thinking if you got cash under the table, see a laundromat would be a great place. You could put 1/2 the earnings into your pocket tax free and the govt would never know. Most who own a business are in that boat or thinking of that and not laundering.
But yeah, I can see what you are saying. Laundering money could make a business that would not normally be profitable, well be profitable, lol.

I think Omega was thinking if you got cash under the table, see a laundromat would be a great place. You could put 1/2 the earnings into your pocket tax free and the govt would never know. Most who own a business are in that boat or thinking of that and not laundering.
But yeah, I can see what you are saying. Laundering money could make a business that would not normally be profitable, well be profitable, lol.
Well sir that is tax evasion not money laundering. Two totally different things.

So maybe if that is what he thought he shouldn't be calling me stupid 🤔