OntarioDude's Log

When I am hurting and need recovery or just any time I need a pick me up having the girl friend suck my ca wk or bend over sure helps me feel much better. Just a suggestion you might want to take using your own gf or wife

Great idea - I'll suggest it to both of them. :p

OD

Torn bicep update...

Hi Brawners;

I've still been training hard and plan to update this more on the weekend but thought I should post an update with my torn bicep.

It's healed up nicely and I am using it with some decent weight but am being careful. I may still get it operated on but part of me wants to leave it since I don't want to be out of commission for too long. I know it's best to get it done right though...

If interested, , you can compare the new pics with these from Nov. 7 Here:
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/page-5#post-64325

And here's now (I'm not flexing or anything fancy and the photos are a little blurry - sorry):
IMG_1784.JPEG
IMG_1785.JPEG
IMG_1787.JPEG

As requested, the other arm for comparison purposes:
IMG_1788.JPEG

It doesn't appear too deformed now - it's the one on the right. LOL
IMG_1786.JPEG

Thank you,

OD

Last edited:
Torn bicep update...

Hi Brawners;

I've still been training hard and plan to update this more on the weekend but thought I should post an update with my torn bicep.

It's healed up nicely and I am using it with some decent weight but am being careful. I may still get it operated on but part of me wants to leave it since I don't want to be out of commission for too long. I know it's best to get it done right though...

If interested, , you can compare the new pics with these from Nov. 7 Here:
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/page-5#post-64325

And here's now (I'm not flexing or anything fancy and the photos are a little blurry - sorry):
View attachment 3371
View attachment 3372
View attachment 3373

As requested, the other arm for comparison purposes:
View attachment 3374

It doesn't appear too deformed now - it's the one on the right. LOL
View attachment 3375

Thank you,

OD

just looks like you masturbate only with your right arm. perfectly normal for a right handed dude. I am ambidextrous so to achieve symmetry is easier for me

You look like you healed well. I would forego surgery for a while and work it back slowly if you can do it without continued pain.

Hi Fellow Canadian Brawners;

I haven't logged much in the last week or so but have been pushing just as hard as usual (as above workouts), not missing workouts, sticking to my diet and trying to get enough sleep.

I completed Leg Day yesterday and rested today. Legs took approx. 1.5 hrs. with a little less rest time in-between this time around.

Yesterday (Friday): Leg Day
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 6-15 reps (or more until failure) with some drop sets, cluster sets and super sets on the following exercises:
  • Hack Squats - up to 5 plates per side (10 total)
  • Atlantis Power Squat - up to 7 plates per side (14 total) - facing forward similar to a hack squat
  • Leg Press - up to 8 plates per side (16 total)
  • Leg Press Calf Raises - up to 8 plates per side (16 total)
  • Seated Calf Raises - up to 6 plates
  • Leg Extensions - kept it at 160 lbs. with high reps and drop sets to prevent knee issues from retuning
  • Leg Curls - up to stack (160 lbs.)
Today (Sat.): Rest & Recovery Day
Just had a little nap and focused on nutrition.

Tomorrow: Chest Day

Also, for those interested... my Dracorex SuperDeca Review Log can be found here:
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-dracorex-superdeca-review-log.3839/

Thank you - cheers,

OD

Hello Fellow Brawners;

I've been so busy that I haven't logged much on this log in a little while.

I have been pushing hard (as per my previously outlined workouts), haven't been missing workouts, sticking to my diet and still trying to get enough sleep. I now have a FitBit that I got for Christmas so that might help me guage my sleep a little better and tell me when its time to go to sleep - duh! :)

I completed Arm Day today and my torn bicep really wasn't an issue. I didn't curl 160+ lbs. but went with 120 Lb.s with lots of reps and a good mind / muscle connection and felt good.

Tomorrow: Leg Day

Thank you,

OD

Hello Fellow Brawners;

I've been training regularly but haven't had much time lately to update this log much.

Today (Sat.): Shoulder & Abs focus
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 4-15 reps (or more until failure) with some drop sets and super sets on the following exercises:
  • Iso-lateral Shoulder Press - up to 4 plates per side (8 total)
  • Lateral Machine Shoulder Raises - up to stack (110 Lbs.)
  • Dumbbell Shoulder Raises (front) - up to 50 Lbs. dumbbells
  • Reverse Machine Flyes - stayed at 180 Lbs. for a better feel & mind muscle connection
  • Fitness Ball Crunches - 30 x 6

Tomorrow (Sun): Arms Focus

Here's a couple basic, quick pics I took in a hurry before I left the gym and when the change room was empty. I will add more and include other areas at some point when I have the time to flex and pose a little and take them properly. I could also use a tan. :)

I'm currently sitting at around 225-230 lbs. for those interested.

Thank you & keep pumpin'

OD

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello Fellow Brawners;

I've been training regularly but haven't had much time lately to update this log much.

Today (Sat.): Shoulder & Abs focus
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 4-15 reps (or more until failure) with some drop sets and super sets on the following exercises:
  • Iso-lateral Shoulder Press - up to 4 plates per side (8 total)
  • Lateral Machine Shoulder Raises - up to stack (110 Lbs.)
  • Dumbbell Shoulder Raises (front) - up to 50 Lbs. dumbbells
  • Reverse Machine Flyes - stayed at 180 Lbs. for a better feel & mind muscle connection
  • Fitness Ball Crunches - 30 x 6

Tomorrow (Sun): Arms Focus

Here's a couple basic, quick pics I took in a hurry before I left the gym and when the change room was empty. I will add more and include other areas at some point when I have the time to flex and pose a little and take them properly. I could also use a tan. :)

I'm currently sitting at around 225-230 lbs. for those interested.

Thank you & keep pumpin'

OD
nice veins!!! I love veins. Your arms look great for just recently tearing your bicep! Take some melanotan and start tanning, you will look so much better! I started taking some a week ago and i started tanning every other day in the stand up tanner, first day 5min, next time 7 min, then 2 sessions of 9 min and i am already darker. I love that stuff its the best. The first few shots make me feel sick, but its worth it. I usually take it every day until i get a good base then i take it every 3 days or even 1 or twice a week just to maintain and just tan every now and then so i don't get too dark.

You arm looks like it's healed nicely, there's a big noticeable difference from the start of your log till now, what are you doing to build up the top of your pecs right next to anterior delt.
You got those looking noticeably thicker from the start of your log.

You arm looks like it's healed nicely, there's a big noticeable difference from the start of your log till now, what are you doing to build up the top of your pecs right next to anterior delt.
You got those looking noticeably thicker from the start of your log.

Thanks @Damon

I appreciate that since to me I usually feel like I'm staying mostly the same since I never go too crazy with my calories. Since you mentioned it, here's a better (worse) start photo. - Ugghhh! :oops:

1 Crop.png

For your question... my guess is that I switched from heavy dumbbell presses to Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Incline Bench. Of course, it could also be all the other chest exercises helping but due to consistency over time.

I should probably update my Log while I'm at it... I've been chipping away, training hard and doing decent with my diet.

Monday: Leg Day
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 6-15 reps (or more until failure) with some drop sets, cluster sets and super sets on the following exercises:
  • Hack Squats - up to 5 plates per side (10 total)
  • Atlantis Power Squat - up to 6 plates per side (12 total) - facing forward
  • Leg Press - up to 8 plates per side (16 total)
  • Leg Press Calf Raises - up to 8 plates per side (16 total)
  • Seated Calf Raises - up to 6 plates
  • Leg Extensions - kept it at 160 lbs. with high reps and drop sets to prevent knee issues from retuning
  • Leg Curls - up to stack (160 lbs.)

Tuesday: Rest / Cardio Day
I rested without cardio due to current goals and watched my diet instead.

Wednesday: Chest
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 4-15 reps (or more until failure) with some super sets, cluster sets and drop sets on the following exercises:
  • Flat Bench Press - stayed at up to 375 lbs.
  • Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Incline Bench - stayed at 3 plates per side (6 total)
  • Machine Peck Deck Flyes - stayed at 240 lbs.
  • Cable Cross-Overs

Thursday: Back Day
I completed 4-6 sets per exercise and 4-15 reps (or more until failure) with some drop set, cluster sets and super sets on the following exercises:
  • Lat Pulldowns - up to stack (up to stack) - completed individually on single arm machine to go lighter on injured arm
  • Dumbell Rows (up to stack) - up to 140 lbs.
  • Seated Lat Pullover Machine - up to stack (230 Lbs.)
  • One Arm Iso-Lateral High Rows (up to 4 plates per side) completed on single arm machine to go lighter on injured arm
  • Standing Machine Shrugs - kept it lower weight (4 plates per side with higher reps)
  • Added extra Fitness Ball Crunches - 30 x 4

Yesterday (Fri.): Rest / Cardio Day
I rested without cardio due to current goals and watched my diet instead.

Today (Sat.): Shoulders & Abs focus

Thank you,

OD

Its gotta be the hammer strength machine, the iso incline is one of the best. Precor has something similar but it's not as good.
Ohh no way there is noticeably increased size and definition in your log photos

Nice stringer, it's good to see one of those. I should dig mine out but my garage has been way to cold lately.

It's so nice to be back at the gym and use some of the equipment I don't have access to in my basement and have missed even if I have to wear a mask between equipment.

Today was Leg Day. I finally finished my first split completely. Now it's time to restart and up the intensity.

I am taking advantage of this and making sure that my form is good and I am keeping a good mind muscle connection as a priority to ensure I don't damage myself as badly as I have been over the last two years.

Thanks, good luck & keep on pump'n!

OD