OntarioDude's Dracorex SuperDeca Review & Log

Hi @Princess_Penguin

It's okay, thank you for asking.

I'd say it's almost completely normal strength-wise but it does look a little different from the other one. It now is up a little higher and creates more of a peak. I think I can hide it with different angles though if I ever decided to compete.

Cheers,

OD
That's good to hear seems like it healed quickly and ya you probably can hide it. Bicep tears seem to be common in men.

Still running this experiment and other than tearing my bicep several weeks back, everything is going well as expected.

I still have to keep on top of my Prami at this dosage of SuperDeca. I initially had some Caber but ran out so I should probably pick up some more.

I took a couple quick & basic pics and posted them on my regular log to show where I'm at currently.

https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/page-6#post-72441

Thank you for following along...

OD

I've been meaning to update this for a little while...

I am still running this experiment and everything is going well as expected. I'm working out hard almost daily and eating pretty decent but still not enough calories since I still seem to be tightening up overall somewhat.

I ran out of Prami (should still pick up some Caber) so I temporarily reduced the dosage of SuperDecain half for a week now (to 350 mgs.) which is a nice little break and still okay with the T400. I may go back to the full amount soon and continue until I run out or buy some more.

Thank you,

OD

Hello Canadian Brawners;

I have wanted to update this but haven't because of all the stuff that's been going on and with the gyms closing unexpectedly.

SuperDeca cycle wise, everything went very well and I enjoyed using this new product and the results that it gave me. I ran out of Prami in March and felt the time was right anyways so I lowered it the last few weeks and just decided to taper off gradually around the end of March since I could only work out in my basement. I haven't lost any of the gains but may have lost just a little of my leanest since but that's my fault for not lowering my calories or doing any extra cardio other than my weight training sessions.

I ran SuperDeca from Nov. 1st. to mid-March starting at 700 mgs. per week and then cut in half to 350 per week for the last few weeks. and then finally had my last pin.

Thank you very much Dracorex for this opportunity. I would recommend this compound to anyone who appreciates Deca. I find it gives me a certain shape and feeling which I like. I'd love to run it again and would likely choose this over regular Deca or NPP as long as I had Prami or Caber available or kept it at a more moderate dose. As a note, when I ran out of Prami, Dracorex also graciously offered to send me some (even though I didn't accept any due to no longer needing it) so I thought that was also very excellent of them - thank you.

Also, thank you to Canadian Brawn and all our Community Members who took the time to read through this experimental testing with me.

Thanks to all others who are willing to run these tests and share their results with us.

Keep on pumping'...

OD