Ontario lockdown

I think it's just insanity. They want to stay in the limelight, politicians and "officials" who've never had it before. They want to increase their visibility and importance to justify increases on their budgets. And they will get it, they will play with it, they will loosely track it, most under "covid measures" We will pay, in taxes, in loss of freedoms, loss of life experiences, loss of future for our kids in education. It is all connected.

Trudeau floating the idea of a spring election, Biden about to get in, apparently, down the US, The Dems there going bonkers bananas. Up here will follow suit. Like the UK.

Any conservative politicians we thought may help us with, you know, common sense, they have turned out to be some of the biggest lefties when it came time. (Ford)

And as someone above mentioned. So many are allll for all this. Totally. Vehemently. Completely. It let's that line behind you get further and further away till you can't see it. Then it'll be all "this isn't right, how'd we get here? THIS isn't what we thought would happen..."

End rant, lol ;) This is anything goes right? I'm in the right place, right?? Haha

Sports are a great distraction.

I love having sports to watch but it is pretty ridiculous that people can’t leave their homes but professional sports is allowed to continue.
Are they not isolating pretty much with each other?

Anyhow if Trudeau will stop turning away vaccine doses maybe by September we will be back to somewhat normal.
Btw, I looked up the vaccine, as long as they are not putting other shit in it, it’s harmless. All it dies is get your body to produce the proteins that the virus uses to invade our bodies. Then we produce antibodies against the protein.
Not much difference in mechanism from giving us a dead virus version.

I’ll still wait to be sure first though, lol.

Anyhow if Trudeau will stop turning away vaccine doses maybe by September we will be back to somewhat normal.
Btw, I looked up the vaccine, as long as they are not putting other shit in it, it’s harmless. All it dies is get your body to produce the proteins that the virus uses to invade our bodies. Then we produce antibodies against the protein.

No there’s no bubble like last time. It is being run more similar to baseball or football did. Except they realigned divisions and are limiting travel that way.

I keep getting dragged into these political type posts that I try to avoid, I'm working on it lol.

Short and to the point for once - Info is scarce and very contradictory but I will personally wait for the second round of injects, I suspect the bodies will be piling up due to a massive immune over-response which will probably be blamed on "new strains". Mark my words, if it does go down that way I will make the effort to explain why I thought that. The science has been around for like 20-30 years

I keep getting dragged into these political type posts that I try to avoid, I'm working on it lol.

Short and to the point for once - Info is scarce and very contradictory but I will personally wait for the second round of injects, I suspect the bodies will be piling up due to a massive immune over-response which will probably be blamed on "new strains". Mark my words, if it does go down that way I will make the effort to explain why I thought that. The science has been around for like 20-30 years
Oh I could totally see an immune over response. That is already happening.
Eventually if there is enough deaths then it will nit just be they caught covid afterwards.
That is why I’ll be one of the last, if I have to take it.
I’d prefer others create the herd immunity for me.

Oh I could totally see an immune over response. That is already happening.
Eventually if there is enough deaths then it will nit just be they caught covid afterwards.
That is why I’ll be one of the last, if I have to take it.
I’d prefer others create the herd immunity for me.
Ok, you can be second to last then :)

Sports are a great distraction.

I love having sports to watch but it is pretty ridiculous that people can’t leave their homes but professional sports is allowed to continue.
You can't upset the important people or organizations as government and big business are in bed together and making money ... but the little guy/ business he has to bite the bullet and lose his income.

Reactions: 3ml