ONMEN.CA

Right on. Let us know how you feel once you are on it for a while!. So far on 80mg/wk I feel about half way there. It's kind of amazing actually. Normally I was a 750 - 1g of test per week and I actually feel the addition of 80mg per week after a year or so off. hehe.

For me with the injectable, I noticed improvements around week 4 and I'm chasing the wife around again which was my main goal hehe

Cheers
How often do you inject your 80mg. I would assume you be low if u did once a week on day 7

do you have any numbers I have heard a few people from onmen who have gotten 80mg just want to see what range they are trying to keep you in

Last edited:
I am doing once per 7 days with the Enanthate. Once i get up to say 150ish I will split the dose in two :).

So my starting test was pretty low without treatment @ just over 4. I haven't done a follow up one yet but I am sure I am due soon. I was told by the doc that for someone this low, the gel is out of the question as it would take longer to get to the proper therapeutic level. I think I will feel great on about 150mg/wk if 80 feels like this.
I didnt ask exactly where they wanted me re Testosterone bloods but they did say that it isn't just about your test # but also how you feel.

I am doing once per 7 days with the Enanthate. Once i get up to say 150ish I will split the dose in two :).

So my starting test was pretty low without treatment @ just over 4. I haven't done a follow up one yet but I am sure I am due soon. I was told by the doc that for someone this low, the gel is out of the question as it would take longer to get to the proper therapeutic level. I think I will feel great on about 150mg/wk if 80 feels like this.
I didnt ask exactly where they wanted me re Testosterone bloods but they did say that it isn't just about your test # but also how you feel.
Post your labs when u get them plz

Right on. Let us know how you feel once you are on it for a while!. So far on 80mg/wk I feel about half way there. It's kind of amazing actually. Normally I was a 750 - 1g of test per week and I actually feel the addition of 80mg per week after a year or so off. hehe.

For me with the injectable, I noticed improvements around week 4 and I'm chasing the wife around again which was my main goal hehe

Cheers
gel is pretty immediate. been on for a couple weeks

feel good at 5g, prescribed 7.5g so im hoarding packets. i feel a little boost if i time my workouts with gel peak (4 hours).

Figured I'd put in my 2 cents on Onmen. I started TRT with them 3 months ago, I was at 9.1 mmol/l and free test was 217 or something like that, terminology I might have wrong. Anyways, they put me on their proprietary cream for 3 months. Just got my quarterly bloodwork done last week, and I'm practically the same. Like the needle didn't bump up at all. So I expected my appointment with their doctor would be a lot of arguing for another delivery method as their cream is quite expensive and I figure they must be making a fortune. The doctor never even let me get that far. She asked be a series of questions on my health history, and asked if I planned on having more kids etc, then suggested we move to injections right away if I was willing. She wrote up an Rx, the pharmacy sent it fedex and I'm going to be doing my first jab tonight. My experience with them other than cost has been very positive, I just wish they put me on the needle right off the bat lol

For everyone’s info OMEN has opened up in BC and AB.

I don’t personally use them as I have a decent doctor that prescribes my trt and a really good naturopath if I need.

from what I read it’s a good alternative for us AB and BC folk.

Does ONMEN draw bloods every three months indefinitely? Or do they eventually push it to every six months? It would seem against their interest to push it back since they charge $200 per bloodwork consult. Any experiences?

Does ONMEN draw bloods every three months indefinitely? Or do they eventually push it to every six months? It would seem against their interest to push it back since they charge $200 per bloodwork consult. Any experiences?
Every 3 months for the first year, then every six months afterward

I’m anxiously awaiting them expanding into Manitoba 😎
If you don't want to wait, get a PO Box at the UPS store in Ontario. It displays like a normal street address and they will ship there, UPS store will then forward on to you.

Worked for me, for the first 9 months with Onmen. But I've moved on to a better provider, not sure if anything has changed on their policies.

they push them closer and closer was my experience. Several times I had to tell them to chill, I just got a dose adjustment 4 weeks ago - I need time to see if it's right or not. That's the model... the consults - not the medication.

Same thing happened to me. 3 months on the compound cream and my results didn’t move even 1 point. Switched to injections with 4cc twice a week. I’ll be interested to see what my results are at my next blood work. Cream was like 125/month and test cyp is 50 for 3 months worth.

Same thing happened to me. 3 months on the compound cream and my results didn’t move even 1 point. Switched to injections with 4cc twice a week. I’ll be interested to see what my results are at my next blood work. Cream was like 125/month and test cyp is 50 for 3 months worth.
Exact same as me, I was actually impressed that the doc didn't waste time or try to push another round of cream seeing as that's their cash cow. But she saw my results and right away recommended shots so long as I fit the criteria. Now I'm not sure how I'm going to have the balls to pic myself, but for right now my GF is doing it

Exact same as me, I was actually impressed that the doc didn't waste time or try to push another round of cream seeing as that's their cash cow. But she saw my results and right away recommended shots so long as I fit the criteria. Now I'm not sure how I'm going to have the balls to pic myself, but for right now my GF is doing it
Haha I’m the same way. I haven’t pinned myself. I’m lucky my work was willing to do it for me so I just bring the vial in twice a week and they do it for me. I’m pretty impressed so far with OnMen. Yes I can but my own somewhere else but I enjoy having the doctor look over my labs and doing the bloodwork so I know if anything is out of whack.

Haha I’m the same way. I haven’t pinned myself. I’m lucky my work was willing to do it for me so I just bring the vial in twice a week and they do it for me. I’m pretty impressed so far with OnMen. Yes I can but my own somewhere else but I enjoy having the doctor look over my labs and doing the bloodwork so I know if anything is out of whack.
is it a doctor though? Or one of the nurses that don't know anything about hormones? My experience is they just treat your number but lacked any expertise.

Both of mine were physicians, and both seemed to know their shit. Having said that, the only thing that I didn't like was that I didn't have the same doc. You would think it would be better to have the same one following you through

The guy that does my appointments and prescribed me is an endocrinologist
lucky... I always dealt with a nurse practitioner that didn't know anything about hormones. She would only book appointments in the evening after her real job and the only thing she ever had concerns about was the number. Maybe they things up.