ONMEN.CA

Heraclitus

Trusted Member
ONMEN.CA is a telemedicine company serving Ontario.
I signed up for their TRT service today.

They put a 150 dollar hold on your credit card, and that lets you access their tele health system.

Oddly, I didn't receive a username and password to access it. The username and password are different for the telehealth.onmen.ca page than the ONMEN.ca page. I selected "forgot username and password" to get access. Seems like bush league web hosting to me.

Questions that were asked on the telehealth page.

1. Are you above the age of 18 years?
2. What is your biological sex?
3. Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms? Select all that apply.
  • Low libido
  • Low energy
  • Constant fatigue
  • Decreased confidence
  • Decreased muscle mass
  • Increased fat mass
  • Breast development
  • Loss of facial and body hair
  • Change in testicle size
  • None of the above
4. Do you have any of these conditions? Select all that apply.
  • Symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea or severe snoring
  • Urinary symptoms such as frequency, nighttime urination, hesitancy, dribbling, or any known prostate disease
  • None of the above
5. Have you had a physical exam with a healthcare provider in the past 3 years? If so, did the provider also perform a digital rectal exam? If not, we recommend visiting a healthcare provider before using ON MEN’s services. *
  • Yes, it was normal
  • Yes, but there were issues
  • No
6. If there were issues detected in your physical exam, please explain in more detail.

7. You need to know your blood pressure (BP) within the last 6 months to receive treatment. It is an important factor deciding whether it is safe for you to receive testosterone replacement therapy. Do not proceed if you do not know your BP.
8. What is the TOP number of your blood pressure reading (i.e. systolic reading) taken in the last 6 months?
9. What is the BOTTOM number of your blood pressure reading (i.e. diastolic reading) taken in the last 6 months?

10. Do you have any other medical conditions or had surgeries? If yes, please provide further information in detail including current situation, and any prior or ongoing treatment.

11. Are you currently taking any prescription or over the counter medications? If yes, please list their names and dose.

12. Do you consume any of the following ?Select all that apply.
  • Nicotine
  • Marijuana
  • Alcohol
  • Recreational drugs
  • None apply
13. Does any of the following apply to you? Select all that apply.
  • I am in an overly stressful job
  • I am struggling with relationship issues
  • None apply
14. Do you have a family history of prostate cancer or strokes?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
15. Do you have any allergies to food, dyes, medication or anything else? If yes, be sure to include all.

16. Is there anything else we should know? If yes, what else would you like to share about your health or lifestyle?

17. You confirm that you will read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) that will be provided with your order? *

18. Please confirm you would like to purchase a prescription for compounded topical testosterone, if approved by the doctor or nurse practitioner. *

19. Please upload a photo of your government issued ID (Telemedicine laws require a photo of a valid driver’s license or passport to verify your identity and age).

Note that Question 18 has no option to select other than "yes"
yet their website talks about injections etc. being an option, and also filling your prescription at a different pharmacy. Getting a real commercial vibe, up-selling custom branded supplies maybe

Next step I assume is to wait for the lab requisition for blood draws,
I am surprised they have not yet asked for my Ontario Health card number.

Last edited:
No word from the company, so followed up.
Found the blood work requisition in my junk mail folder.

requested on the form are

HbA1C
Creatinine
ALT
Alk, Phosphatase
Lipid assessment
CBC
Total PSA
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Estradiol
Prolactin
FSH
LH
TSH

Last edited:
I went in for the bloodwork yesterday,
in and out in 15 min, no appointment required.

The lab numbers were available to me online today.
Nothing remarkable except low ALP 39U/L

Free T 215pmol/L
Total T 8.2 nmol/L

next step is a phone appointment with an ONMEN doctor.

Last edited:
Phone appointment was 20 min. That doesn't sound long but it didn't feel rushed.
The feeling I got from it was as long as there are no contraindictions and total T is less than 12nmol/L they will put you on at least a 3 month trial.
12nmol/L seemed to be the upper limit for their services, a provincial limit maybe. I never discussed Free T numbers with him.
15 minutes after I hung up, their compounding pharmacy called and they're shipping the 1st month supply tomorrow.
75mg/ml cream 1ml once per day.

Last edited:
Was the cream their only option? Did you even discuss injections ?
I can't say for certain, but their specialty cream is the option they push hard.
I started off telling them my insurance probably did not cover compounded creams and asked about alternatives. She went into a sales pitch about how much better the creams were than the gels, and how the specially compounded creams worked out cheaper than the gels due to less waste. When I asked about injections she didn't know very much, so it doesn't appear to be a common offering.
I asked the Dr. and while he wasn't entirely averse he said that the biweekly injections were inconvenient. Insinuating that I would have to go to a clinic every two weeks. He did say we could discuss it again if the creams didn't work out.

tmp-cam-1260152500.jpg
Branded packaging.

to note,
17. You confirm that you will read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) that will be provided with your order? *
There was no PIL in the box. Just the cream and an advertisement for ONMEN

I'm not sure I follow.
Do you use this clinic?
no I don't, but if you'd like to continue using it - maybe avoid posting about it in a bodybuilding forum that explicitly discusses AAS use/abuse.

I know I wouldn't put the name of my clinic out in public - not in this context.

Just a thought... Do what's best for you brother.

no I don't, but if you'd like to continue using it - maybe avoid posting about it in a bodybuilding forum that explicitly discusses AAS use/abuse.

I know I wouldn't put the name of my clinic out in public - not in this context.

Lol what are you talking about? It’s an online trt clinic that is open to anyone in Ontario. You’re making it out like it’s some kind of secret clinic or what? And gtfo here with him posting in a body building forum. He is doing everything right while you, being new are pushing boundaries.

People openly sharing their experiences with TRT here on CB is what finally gave me the motivation to look into it for myself.
I figured I'd try and give a bit back by sharing the details of the process. That maybe by shining light on a bit of the unknown, it might assuage concerns and help people sitting on the fence to take a step.
Even if I believed this could in some weird way put my personal access to this clinic at risk, I would still share my experience if it helps.

Last edited:
Really glad you posted this. I’m not sure how I feel about the cream but thanks for the information
glad to hear it.
Figured even if the cream doesn't do what I want, there is value is in the regular blood work.
Maybe ugl for blasting, and use cream post cycle for a few weeks before draws?

glad to hear it.
Figured even if the cream doesn't do what I want, there is value is in the regular blood work.
Maybe ugl for blasting, and use cream post cycle for a few weeks before draws?

What levels are you shooting for with the cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk