One of my favorite knockout of all time - Holm vs Rousey

PGM

Trusted Member
Dana built her up to be more than she was. Rousey went with the flow and bad mouthed everyone. She should have stuck with what she was good at ... her ground game. Here is why you don't go head to head with a kick boxing champion. Nice to see Rousey get her mouth shut for once. Those last few punches for good measure were awesome as well. My hero Holly Holm

That knock out was epic. Right up there but still not as good as my fav Hendo vs Bisping ufc 100.

I just re watched this fight recently as well. That was a good fight.. was happy to see holly win.

Reactions: PGM
One of my all time favs too, not for technique or viciousness or anything like that but just cause ronda was so fucking full of herself and being such a cunt. Especially to "Cupcake" Misha

That was a good one. It paid 13 to 1. Like a dummy I didnt bet. My buddy was gonna take Ronda at 10 to 1 and I told him no. Bet on the knockout. He walked away with 1300 on a 100 bet. He never bet on ufc again..lol

That knock out was epic. Right up there but still not as good as my fav Hendo vs Bisping ufc 100.
haha that was awesome ... and Hendo gave him an extra one on the ground even though he knew he was out. Fucking Bisping, that mouth of his is just annoying.

Reactions: A.B
One of my all time favs too, not for technique or viciousness or anything like that but just cause ronda was so fucking full of herself and being such a cunt. Especially to "Cupcake" Misha
She was just an all around Cunt!!!

Damn I never seen that one. Benny's back kick was so fast (that is cause he just turned and kicked straight back, excellent technique)... and that other move well, what ever it was I liked it a lot.

This is one of my favorites for sure. Throws his whole body into it

Great head kick. Now that is why you always keep your head tucked into your hands and you take the kick on your gloves. Timber lol

I remember watching this one live on tv - back when big fights were still on tv

Great combinations. Hearns was just to fast for Duran ... but Duran could take a lot of punishment. That was such a clean hard shot to the chin I don't think anyone would be standing after that. And I agree ... the quality of the fighters these days do not match the ones of the prior years... not even close.

Great combinations. Hearns was just to fast for Duran ... but Duran could take a lot of punishment. That was such a clean hard shot to the chin I don't think anyone would be standing after that. And I agree ... the quality of the fighters these days do not match the ones of the prior years... not even close.
Yeah, old Hands of Stone could take a shot. He had just gone 15 rounds with Hagler before facing Hearns. Motor City Cobra was a great name for Hearns. The whole Kronk gym style was crazy offensive.

Dana built her up to be more than she was. Rousey went with the flow and bad mouthed everyone. She should have stuck with what she was good at ... her ground game. Here is why you don't go head to head with a kick boxing champion. Nice to see Rousey get her mouth shut for once. Those last few punches for good measure were awesome as well. My hero Holly Holm

I was the happiest guy in the room when i saw this fight. I remember the weigh-in and how Ronda was pulling some obviously forced "attitude" toward Holly - it didn't even look real.

If I remember, Holly stung her good right off the bat in the first round, and things just went downhill from their for Ronda.

And yeah, those last few punches were priceless, heheeheh

That left hand is wicked too. Its almost like he turns a jab into a hook. Hard to read that
he could hit from all angles. Punches came out of no where. Another who could do that was Roy Jones Junior. Roy Jones had skill but that mouth of his ... I had to mute the TV when he started yacking. I love the time Larry Mechant was interviewing Roy Jones and Jones got on his mouthy high horses and Larry just walked off the set in the middle of the interview ... Priceless.