OMG - This COVID19 Thing Keeps Getting Worse - DO NOT GET THE VACCINE!!!!

The amount of youtube conspiracy theorists I've seen coming out of the woods since this whole pandemic started is out of this world.

I am very pro-vaccination. Nobody can describe vaccines better than Penn & Teller. If you haven't seen that video, look it up.

With that said, I'm not sure how I feel yet about the COVID-19 vaccine, mainly because it doesn't exist yet! Lots of possible ones going into trials, but there are tons of drugs that go through trials, fail, get reformulated, fail again, etc... The science just isn't there yet to make any sort of educated decision. So any youtuber stating any kind of theories or warnings regarding a vaccine is simply searching for views and is just adding to the problem.

Worldwide vaccine confidence is at an all time low, particularly with the slipshod manner they are rushing this one out (assuming it hasn't already been made prior to all this, which I believe it has).

The one Moderna (Gates) is working on is not even a vaccine, it's RNA therapy and it will alter your genetics permanently and you will pass this on to your children, assuming you can have children after the genetic modifications you will undergo. Word is that there are already negative side effects in some test subjects, and a possible death or two. Nothing conclusive I can link to, so we will see how well they cover it up.

If you are crazy enough to take it then at least wait for some long term results from the keeners. Let's see who grows a tail or drops dead before we agree to take anything.

Anti Stupidity!

The amount of youtube conspiracy theorists I've seen coming out of the woods since this whole pandemic started is out of this world.

I am very pro-vaccination. Nobody can describe vaccines better than Penn & Teller. If you haven't seen that video, look it up.

With that said, I'm not sure how I feel yet about the COVID-19 vaccine, mainly because it doesn't exist yet! Lots of possible ones going into trials, but there are tons of drugs that go through trials, fail, get reformulated, fail again, etc... The science just isn't there yet to make any sort of educated decision. So any youtuber stating any kind of theories or warnings regarding a vaccine is simply searching for views and is just adding to the problem.

They don't always get it right, and with all the mistrust of vaccines now I think they'd be even more reluctant to admit if there was a problem.