Olympia Muscle and Fitness. (Mississauga)

Apparently stage 3 plan will be revealed tmrw. If they do it regional again doubt Olympia will get the first green light Toronto and peel have the most cases in Ontario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Olympia is a dump. Place is so dirty. Doesn't have a cleaning crew on stuff. Dumbbells are a joke. My bud used to go at peak time. Saw a guy on a bench in the dumbell area cutting his toenails. Tells the owner. Owner didn't give a shit. How gross is that. Lol

Yes I used to see Greg Kovacs there all the time back in the day. He was an absolute monster.
I guess we used to go around the same time. The golds gym at rockwood mall. Dudes were filming thier vhs workout tapes there middle of the day. The most inpiring gym in my life. Juice monkeys and pro bodybuilders. There i was 17 years old 155lbs with admiration in my eyes.

I think Olympia is a dump. Place is so dirty. Doesn't have a cleaning crew on stuff. Dumbbells are a joke. My bud used to go at peak time. Saw a guy on a bench in the dumbell area cutting his toenails. Tells the owner. Owner didn't give a shit. How gross is that. Lol
Sounds about right. 😂😂