Olympia Muscle and Fitness. (Mississauga)

Great gym but the drop-in fees are high. I think it's $25 per visit or something like that.

My go to spot when I'm in Mississauga. Sure the equipment is a bit dated but a lot of national level competitors have been built here and still work out here. Ran into BPak here a couple of years ago and still some of the biggest calves I've every seen in person. o_O

My go to spot when I'm in Mississauga. Sure the equipment is a bit dated but a lot of national level competitors have been built here and still work out here. Ran into BPak here a couple of years ago and still some of the biggest calves I've every seen in person. o_O

Yes I used to see Greg Kovacs there all the time back in the day. He was an absolute monster.

Peel and Gta get stage 2 weds.
I got an email from Wynn fitness which was around the corner from Olympia saying mid July opening. So I am thinking they are all getting ready for goodlifes date or July 13 for us.
I said fuck it and dropped 800 on equipment 2 weeks ago so either way Iā€™m getting a workout in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peel and Gta get stage 2 weds.
I got an email from Wynn fitness which was around the corner from Olympia saying mid July opening. So I am thinking they are all getting ready for goodlifes date or July 13 for us.
I said fuck it and dropped 800 on equipment 2 weeks ago so either way Iā€™m getting a workout in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner of OMF emailed me and said July 13.

Yes it was. It used to be Golds owned by Henderson Thorne.

Would see Kovacs there trying to catch his breath between sets.
Bless his soul. Covid-19 was waiting for him just in case he survived. I used to also see him at shows out West with some of the athletes he coached.
He would be trying to eat his food with one hand, while holding the asthma pump in the other.

Damn I hope gyms open soon. This whole working out at home is not working out for me at all LOL