Olive oil key to drop in cardiac arrest

I take in several Tablespoons a day. I find it good for many things like skin condition and overall health. I also ensure i get some Omega 3s to keep the omegas in balance.

I'm thinking this study needs to be more thorough.. They have to do a better job isolating that its the olive oil that is the reason for the reduction.. And they have to show its olive oil and not just "good fats" that reduce..

I think adding any good fat will do the same- fish oil, cod liver oil, olive oil etc..

I had some nice laughs reading this thread 😭

Everything I cook has to be with olive oil. Everything else smells like fish to me for some weird reason and makes me nauseous. I even put olive oil on my salad along with vinegar and feta cheese. Always on the lookout for a sale at no frills so I can grab a case. Otherwise, it does get expensive. I don’t like to reuse cooking oil.

I'm thinking this study needs to be more thorough.. They have to do a better job isolating that its the olive oil that is the reason for the reduction.. And they have to show its olive oil and not just "good fats" that reduce..

I think adding any good fat will do the same- fish oil, cod liver oil, olive oil etc..
Perfect, you let them buggers know...

I recommend the brand Gallo that’s extra virgin olive oil from Italy. Price per litre is $8.99 normally but it always goes on sale at no frills for $4.99 per litre, that’s when I grab a case of 12. When it goes on sale again, I grab another one even if I’m stocked up. At $4.99 a litre, you can’t go wrong. There’s also another brand that’s Moroccan, it had a bit of bitterness to it if I recall correctly but it is a good product as well. It has some horse or something on the label.

A quick test to see if it's quality oil is to put it in the coldest part of your fridge.
Good EVOO will go mostly solid, cheap stuff cut with canola oil will remain liquid. Not foolproof, but a start.
Gallo brand passes this test.

Last edited: