Oldguyjiujitsu (OGJJ) Home Gym and Equipment

Oldguyjiujitsu

OAF
Trusted Member
OK I have taken some liberties with the rules, so @Taureau will have to let me know if this is a valid entry.

Seven years ago, after many years of renting space, i made the commitment and bought this location. My only goal was not to loose "too much" money per year. I have been very fortunate to have great support from my students and have never had to invest more personal money after the initial investment.

The gym is 1000 square feet of mat space with with change rooms, showers, bathroom, and an office with a small kitchenette and a pullout couch. This is my second home. The equipment is a simple belt that represents almost 30 years of literally blood, sweat and tears.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 32
OK I have taken some liberties with the rules, so @Taureau will have to let me know if this is a valid entry.

Seven years ago, after many years of renting space, i made the commitment and bought this location. My only goal was not to loose "too much" money per year. I have been very fortunate to have great support from my students and have never had to invest more personal money after the initial investment.

The gym is 1000 square feet of mat space with with change rooms, showers, bathroom, and an office with a small kitchenette and a pullout couch. This is my second home. The equipment is a simple belt that represents almost 30 years of literally blood, sweat and tears.

Cheers

this is a perfect entry because it shows heart , blood sweat and tears