Oldguyjiujitsu and Sorbate's Road to 50!

Just unlucky in the genetics draw.
I have always had abs. My training used to consist of flexing them when I watched tv for 30 min. Used to piss my wife off.
But I think maybe from martial arts training where I did leg lifts, sit ups till the cows came home may have helped.

Really excited for you guys. I did the same thing 2 years ago for my 50th. Got to spend it in Vegas. Pretty Amazing!

In for the follow. You both are starting from a fairly good spot. The length of the cut is also realistic. My birthday is on Halloween. I started in February that year. I looked amazing.

I don't need to give you two guys advice. I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

Good luck.

Looking forward to following along. I hit the 50 mark in October. This will inspire this old lazy fat bastard to do something LOL

Looking forward to this. Just turned fifty this month and am also already started on trying to do my best physique I can attain.
I’ll start a thread as I go along here as well. This is a good motivator as well guys. You guys look great and I look forward to seeing your journey.

Pretty cool guys, I am excited to see where you get too. One comment ... where is your cheat day to make you feel human again once a week ... lol. I think you both look good now as I can see abs on you both. Go for it :)

Pretty cool guys, I am excited to see where you get too. One comment ... where is your cheat day to make you feel human again once a week ... lol. I think you both look good now as I can see abs on you both. Go for it :)
Everyday?
And I’m not kidding.

Once I start to cut, there is no cheat day. I eat 3 popcorn twists a day to keep my sanity, lol.

@Sorbate BWAHAHAHAHAHA....Friday Training Motivation when the gyms are closed! In the words of Arnold from Pumping Iron..."I see you"

View attachment 10426

Cheers my friend!
Jesus man.
You are taking this too serious, lol.
That ok, at work the staff are watching me eat and saying, you are taking this serious aren’t you?
I tell them I gotta kick this guys ass on the board, lol.

Nice dumbbells
thanks....been very lucky during gym closures. I am out of the house a ton of evenings with the Jiu Jitsu club and some weeks the wife gets annoyed if i turn around and go to the gym on top of the club days so I have been slowly building this gym for over 20 years. the dumbbells are 17 years old and go to 95s. I also got a cage, cable stack up to 250lbs, two benches, bars plus 450lbs of weight, and kettlebells up to 24kg (pairs). I use the kettlebells a ton for front squats, bulgarian squats, RDL, should pressing and skull crushers.