old school computer games

I bought one of those Nintendo replicas with a gazillion games from Amazon and it just didn't work out because the controller had a delay. When you play Super Mario, you just can't have that. So, I found an original Nintendo with Super Mario and super Mario world games included for $60. Got a HDMI adapter from Amazon and I'm in business again! :D

I had an original Atari game console.
It came with Pong, Squash and Hockey.
They were all pretty much the same game though. :sneaky:

I remember the cassettes too. It took an 1hr to load a game.

I owned and loved blades of steel. The best was running into each other enough to get a fight going.

And there was another aspect of the game I recall trying to get to a lot. I think it was a shoot out?

What about Nintendo's Ice Hockey lol.. You made your team and even picked your players body types which each had advantages and distadvantages lol.
I always picked the fat guys that just laid out players. Assuming they could catch them. Lol.

I think I'm going to pick this up.

I'm pretty upset, there was a guy 2.5 hours from me who was selling an original artari console, 2 controller with about 35 games for 400$. It all worked. He even had original packaging for some games... I Was first to message him and he agreed to sell it to me, but i was in the bush cutting fire wood and then I lost service.. Then chainsaw fucked up, then snowmobile got stuck. When I could finally get servie, he messaged me abotu 5 times asking if I was sending money/needed address etc.. LAst message was "sorry sold it to someone else".. Don't blame the guy..