Official Product Launch!

Ward

Sponsor
Trusted Member
Hey Team,

The new Ward Smelling Salts - Bottled Insanity is 100% live.

We are now available on select online retailers / brick and mortar stores, but for Canadian Brawn members we have an exclusive offer.

The new bottles are bigger, stronger, and last longer. On top of that we are INCREASING the discount code for Canadian Brawn members from 20% to 25%, AND we lowered the free shipping threshold!

Free shipping starts at only $35 now, and this stacks with your 25% discount.

Use Code CBRAWN25 at WardSmellingSalts.com and you can get your hands on the strongest 100% Canadian made Smelling Salts out there.

Check out our website for more info. But most importantly get ready to set some serious PRs! 1 (2).jpg

Hey Team,

The new Ward Smelling Salts - Bottled Insanity is 100% live.

We are now available on select online retailers / brick and mortar stores, but for Canadian Brawn members we have an exclusive offer.

The new bottles are bigger, stronger, and last longer. On top of that we are INCREASING the discount code for Canadian Brawn members from 20% to 25%, AND we lowered the free shipping threshold!

Free shipping starts at only $35 now, and this stacks with your 25% discount.

Use Code CBRAWN25 at WardSmellingSalts.com and you can get your hands on the strongest 100% Canadian made Smelling Salts out there.

Check out our website for more info. But most importantly get ready to set some serious PRs! View attachment 2869

How do you add the code at WardSmellingSalts.com?

Can’t find a place to add code.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you add the code at WardSmellingSalts.com?
Can’t find a place to add code.
Replied to your email, but also posting on here for others.
If you click on "add promo code" then it opens up a text field for you to enter it into. CBRAWN25 gives you 25% off.

Note the 3 pack still qualifies for free shipping, even after the 25% off!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    90.8 KB · Views: 10
I’m a fan. Much handier than the single use smelling salts. These also last a long time.

Replied to your email, but also posting on here for others.
If you click on "add promo code" then it opens up a text field for you to enter it into. CBRAWN25 gives you 25% off.

Note the 3 pack still qualifies for free shipping, even after the 25% off!

Done thx!

Will update once I receive and try product.

I'd love to try smelling salts, but until I get all my medical issues under control I feel like I'd end up ripping tendons and muscle if I used smelling salts lol..

If anyone who tries the product gets a chance to leave a review on Amazon for us that'd be very much appreciated. It's by far our best selling platform so reviews mean a lot. Thanks everyone!

Did try them afternoon, pretty special at first. Like a slap in the face, a good wake up call!!
Try it with rack pull.
Went with 485x6 without salt and then take a breathe of salt and did 485x8 and could have do more but my strap wasn't well placed and hurt my hand.
I was pretty impress, will use them on big lift sometime.

As long as you keep the lid on tightly after use, it'll last a few weeks with very frequent use. It'll last month's with less frequent use!

Glad to hear it's working well for you! Bend those bars!

Yeah i found that i need to had the lid tighten to the max so it doesn't smell when closed. Will keep you update on how long it last.

Is it a bad idea to use it on my heaviest lift on every workout day during weeks?