Nutrition with medication questions

Lots of good advice from the gang here. I want to touch on a couple things that I dont think have been touched on yet.

First of all, there is a possibility that you aren't eating enough. When we restrict calories too much for too long our metabolism dow regulates and eventually you just can't lose weight. For example, I was asked to do a cutting diet for someone and I needed some info on what he was eating to build from. He was overweight, and informed me that all he was eating roughly per day was 10 chicken wings and a piece of toast. Where was I supposed to go from there? Do you see my point. You can't just keep eating less

My advice? Calculate you TDEE and start at a 10% deficit and drop from there. You need to ramp your metabolism back up.

Secondly, from what you've stated you eat in a day you are basically getting ZERO micronutrients. Aside from the pop being super unhealthy your daily food consumption isn't far behind. You need to research and consume a balanced diet containing foods that are high in micronutrients. A lot of people when dieting for any reason only focus on the macronutrients but forget that it's actually the micronutrients we need for bodily function.

Third, I see zero fiber in your diet. Ill go out on a limb here but, Id say you have a lot of waste backed up inside of you, which will also cause weight gain and may actually be some of the weight gain itself. Go get yourself a psyllium fiber supplement and start taking that NOW. In the morning and at night before bed.

Change the pop for diet pop, and try to ween yourself off the Zop man!
thanks a lot for your input man! I will go and get that psyllium on my next day off ( saturday or sunday ) guess can find it at GNC or store like this. As for the zop you have no idea how hard for me is it to quit ...tried at least 15 times ..once the withdrawal almost killed me and i'm not kidding ..I had what they call a stressed heart attack ( you heart compress and it create an attack ) went on for a scan and they saw some damage :(.... so If I quit again I need to go to hospital and do it there wich will make me lose my job right now but thats something I plan for next year.

diet pop is so fuckin nasty but . as for next monday the 9 nov .I'm going to go spartan ( the suggestion i had here ) and will switch to diet pop as well.

thanks again bro!

P.s : maybe I will log that weightloss here