Novitec's experiment log

I agree. I can't be huge and take monstrous amounts like you guys so I love to see other people that I quote unquote know getting fucking HUGE
Truthfully high doses work, but I found that sometimes the only time you feel really good is when you are training. I like to feel good all the time.

100mg Cyp per week. Upped if necessary based on bloods and how I feel. More so on how I feel.
25mg DHEA daily
.5 Adex E10D

Theyre liberal. They want to see me at the top end or slightly above the range.

I take 100mg + 25mg dhea. My e2 sits at around 97 pmols. That leaves me at 550 free T. Mid range

That level’s OK, I feel good, libido okay but I tend to have trouble recovering if I train hard and over time get a little rundown and joints ack a bit.

Couple years ago they prescribe me. 25 adex per week. Felt good for about three weeks and then E2 got too low. With the add of adex my free t went just above range at 750.

Switched to 100mg DIM instead of adex. Free T still sits at 756. This is dialed in for me. The DIM takes about 3 -4 weeks to get full effect.

I like being at 750 way better than 550. But only when i get there without AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthfully high doses work, but I found that sometimes the only time you feel really good is when you are training. I like to feel good all the time.
This is very accurate. I also want to feel good all the time now. I was jacked on high doses but overall felt like total crap especially near the end of it hense why I went down this road.

I take 100mg + 25mg dhea. My e2 sits at around 97 pmols. That leaves me at 550 free T. Mid range

That level’s OK, I feel good, libido okay but I tend to have trouble recovering if I train hard and over time get a little rundown and joints ack a bit.

Couple years ago they prescribe me. 25 adex per week. Felt good for about three weeks and then E2 got too low. With the add of adex my free t went just above range at 750.

Switched to 100mg DIM instead of adex. Free T still sits at 756. This is dialed in for me. The DIM takes about 3 -4 weeks to get full effect.

I like being at 750 way better than 550. But only when i get there without AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya tbh I'm thinking .5 adex e10d might be too high. I've taken 1g of Test with .5 only scattered here and there. My estradiol right now is <30 so, I was thinking of possibly not even using the adex but, I also don't want to go against doctors orders. What's your thoughts on it?

Ya tbh I'm thinking .5 adex e10d might be too high. I've taken 1g of Test with .5 only scattered here and there. My estradiol right now is <30 so, I was thinking of possibly not even using the adex but, I also don't want to go against doctors orders. What's your thoughts on it?
Honest conversations with Dr are best. There is no right answer...Its all about how your feel. I was in a similar situation. Its tedious but I asked the Dr for 2 Blood work scripts for just Free T and E2. I ran the 100mg no AI, then 100mg with AI and did BW every 6 weeks. I chose the 100mg no ai. Dr did not recommend but was ok unless my PSA started to rise (which it did not). The issue with an AI on so little test is you have very little room for error with an AI. Not at all like on a cycle.

Ultimately as i got older my E2 started to sit right at 30 and my Free T was only 550. Dr was not happy with that so she asked my to try the 100mg of DIM as i said no to an AI. I was skeptical but It actually worked great. She said it worked well for some and not good enough for others...hit or miss. Free T shot up to 750 and i felt way better. (PS on TRT i don't like it getting higher than 750-800). And actually after about 3 months i had to cut the DIM back to EOD as my E2 got lower than i liked. Try asking the DR about DIM....Its also like $15 at suppplement source for 3 months worth.

@gondar1 gave me the advice many moons ago to be patient and get dialed in right. It is tedious but is worth the knowledge in the end....

Honest conversations with Dr are best. There is no right answer...Its all about how your feel. I was in a similar situation. Its tedious but I asked the Dr for 2 Blood work scripts for just Free T and E2. I ran the 100mg no AI, then 100mg with AI and did BW every 6 weeks. I chose the 100mg no ai. Dr did not recommend but was ok unless my PSA started to rise (which it did not). The issue with an AI on so little test is you have very little room for error with an AI. Not at all like on a cycle.

Ultimately as i got older my E2 started to sit right at 30 and my Free T was only 550. Dr was not happy with that so she asked my to try the 100mg of DIM as i said no to an AI. I was skeptical but It actually worked great. She said it worked well for some and not good enough for others...hit or miss. Free T shot up to 750 and i felt way better. (PS on TRT i don't like it getting higher than 750-800). And actually after about 3 months i had to cut the DIM back to EOD as my E2 got lower than i liked. Try asking the DR about DIM....Its also like $15 at suppplement source for 3 months worth.

@gondar1 gave me the advice many moons ago to be patient and get dialed in right. It is tedious but is worth the knowledge in the end....
For the dim you just do one cap a day

For the dim you just do one cap a day
Yes i take 1 - 100mg cap a day...i have actually reduced to EOD.

That said - You cannot compare DIM to an AI. It is slowerr...so far more gradual. It just "feels" different. the effect is not as dramatic but i think that is the point. An AI is like using a hammer to break open peanuts when on TRT dosages. Also i would not rely on DIM if on 200mg test or more...i don't think its up for that job. But for TRT it helps you "get the most from the least"

Good call and good info. Thanks brother. I might run the Adex at e14d for these first 8 weeks, get blood work done and then see where it sits and if it's out of whack have a conversation with the doctor and let him know my past experienced with AIs. He did not ask on my first consult about prior PED use so I did not tell.

Good call and good info. Thanks brother. I might run the Adex at e14d for these first 8 weeks, get blood work done and then see where it sits and if it's out of whack have a conversation with the doctor and let him know my past experienced with AIs. He did not ask on my first consult about prior PED use so I did not tell.
This is a great tread...the pursuit to health is an ever changing road. One thing for sure, you will learn tons more about your body through this process.

Next up calcium score or ankle brachial index measuring as another check.
I tried the calcium score my doc said it's usually only done for patients friar to surgery. I never heard that before but yea he road blocked me. He was willing to do excersise stress test though which in his opinion can be good for noticing most abnormalities.

I tried the calcium score my doc said it's usually only done for patients friar to surgery. I never heard that before but yea he road blocked me. He was willing to do excersise stress test though which in his opinion can be good for noticing most abnormalities.
Some do and some do not. Ankle and arm index is ok also. But find another doc to ask. Mine had no problem.

Some do and some do not. Ankle and arm index is ok also. But find another doc to ask. Mine had no problem.
Yup...Mine recommended it to and said i should do the Calcium Score every 5 years. It just has to go through the private network. Its important...first 2 i ever did came back with a score of 0. My third one (2 years ago) came back with a score of 25. Not a high risk but not happy it changed from zero. Things to watch

So I'm almost halfway into week two of TRT after being off everything for 10 weeks or so. My energy has already improved, sex drive also improved, up 5lbs, and sleep quality is at an all time high and appetite is up too.

I did also add in 1000iu inj vit B12 once a week and a B complex as well too

Last edited:
Nice, its funny after clearance even a small amount is noticed...Thats great to hear brother....Very happy for ya man...

So as expected the Arimidex made me feel like a total bag of shit. I did .5 E14D on the docs recommendation of E10D.

Called the doctor and explained my symptoms and prior history with it and am allowed to drop it altogether. We will reevaluate on my 8 week bloodwork.

Nice the are open minded about things.

So as expected the Arimidex made me feel like a total bag of shit. I did .5 E14D on the docs recommendation of E10D.

Called the doctor and explained my symptoms and prior history with it and am allowed to drop it altogether. We will reevaluate on my 8 week bloodwork.

Nice the are open minded about things.
How much gear are you running? Also I find adex is good for occasional use to bring estrogen down when you feel sides. I never had any luck using it to keep estrogen at a specific level.

So on trt, I would only take adex if you started to feel a bit emotional then only 1/2mg. On trt I might need it every 2 weeks to a month.

Adex is strong and quick acting.