Novitec's experiment log

How much gear are you running? Also I find adex is good for occasional use to bring estrogen down when you feel sides. I never had any luck using it to keep estrogen at a specific level.

So on trt, I would only take adex if you started to feel a bit emotional then only 1/2mg. On trt I might need it every 2 weeks to a month.

Adex is strong and quick acting.
TRT dose brother...100mg weekly.

Back in the day I'd run 1000mg no AI. Never needed one lol.

Just wanted to follow doctors orders to give some honest feedback to them on the situation.

TRT dose brother...100mg weekly.

Back in the day I'd run 1000mg no AI. Never needed one lol.

Just wanted to follow doctors orders to give some honest feedback to them on the situation.
You may do better on aromasin micro dosed.
Some people are no good with Adex, I believe partly because of what I mentioned above.
I could never get the hang of aromasin though.

I can run a lot of test, but throw deca or tren on it and the gland in my left nipple grows. Test alone I did 1.3 grams without issue for weeks.

You may do better on aromasin micro dosed.
Some people are no good with Adex, I believe partly because of what I mentioned above.
I could never get the hang of aromasin though.

I can run a lot of test, but throw deca or tren on it and the gland in my left nipple grows. Test alone I did 1.3 grams without issue for weeks.
I'm going to see what my 8 week BW reads. I may not need anything at all! And if it's only slightly raised I'm going to suggest us going the DIM route.

My estradiol was hella low before I started so this doesn't surprise me. >30.

I didnt open to the doc on my first consult. But spoke over the phone today and layed out my history. She is more than willing to let me go by how I feel due to my lengthy history is this department.

So as expected the Arimidex made me feel like a total bag of shit. I did .5 E14D on the docs recommendation of E10D.

Called the doctor and explained my symptoms and prior history with it and am allowed to drop it altogether. We will reevaluate on my 8 week bloodwork.

Nice the are open minded about things.
That is cool they’re working with you. Adex is not good stuff for me either.

Curious question, what symptoms do you get from it?

That is cool they’re working with you. Adex is not good stuff for me either.

Curious question, what symptoms do you get from it?
Super tired and lazy and no motivation and sex drive in the absolute tank. Felt very flat and weak as well.

Adex gives me insomnia, and no sex drive.

Try 100mg DIM. No AI but it works well enough for TRT. On 100mg test it prevents conversion enough bt free test went from 550 to 750. It takes 5-6 weeks to get to full effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adex gives me insomnia, and no sex drive.

Try 100mg DIM. No AI but it works well enough for TRT. On 100mg test it prevents conversion enough bt free test went from 550 to 750. It takes 5-6 weeks to get to full effect

It’s funny all you guys have issues with Adex.
‘Aromasin for me makes me feel horrible. Like I have the flu in my body, muscles and joints horrible.

Only side I get from Adex is if I take it late in the day, I need to pee multiple times at night, and I get better wood in the morning.

‘Aromasin for me makes me feel horrible. Like I have the flu in my body, muscles and joints horrible.

Only side I get from Adex is if I take it late in the day, I need to pee multiple times at night, and I get better wood in the morning.

I get the same effect from the first dosage or two. But by week two it starts going south. Its just too strong for me…even at quarter of a pill.

I get the same effect from the first dosage or two. But by week two it starts going south. Its just too strong for me…even at quarter of a pill.

I'm really curious how you fare coming off, I came off during xovid due to gym closures etc... and I should have tapered the way you are and ran hcg, it took a little while to feel normal and because I wasn't training I lost a lot and gained a lot of fat, but in saying that, when I got back to working out at home with dumbells and a treadmill my body responded well, then back in the gym with low dose test the bodyfat really came down and gained a lot back quickly so your theory seems legit

I'll.be following along, good luck!

Well, it's been a minute! I've been focusing on other things in life and wanted to put all things aside so I didn't have any distraction.

TRT is still in the process of being dialed in. I was running Taro to start and the doc had me up to 120mg a week which put me at mid 400s and I was running adex as needed and was able to keep estrogen at around 60 consistently. The doc bumped me up to 140mg per week.

At the same time this happened there was a shortage of Taro so I was switced over to Delatestryl. 140mg of the Enth put me at just shy of 900! I was also dosing adex as needed but now my estrogen was at 110. I felt like a million bucks right here.

The doc wasted both my Test and estrogen a little lower. Which is fine by me. However, the doc wanted me on a consistent dose of adex.... .5 weekly. Me knowing how I react to Adex I dropped that recommendation to .25 e10d and still feel like a sack of shit.

I'm going to see if I can convince my doc to let me try out the DIM route. For those of you who use this what is you dosing protocol?

On a side note I am up to my prior bodyweight and strength on 140mg per week. At some points I was running over 2000mg per week of various things. The potency of pharm Test blows my mind. Kinda make me curious what an actual cycle of pharmacy grade products would do....wonders I'd imagine lol

Cheers.