NOvA SCOTIANS HERE?

I train out of wiltones in New waterford, was originally 12-830pm but now closed. I'm not terribly concerned as I'm going to use the rest day to change up my routine for this week to break the mental habit of my usual routine as well as take the extra time to spend with the family.

Alot of chatter amongst other members about it being closed though.

What’s up with it being closed is it over covid or something else
Supposedly something to do with covid policy and the holiday or something. To be honest I'm not really sure as the explanation wasn't very clear tbh and is a large part of the rumblings amongst other members.

I was born and raised in lower Sackville, used to be a trainer at the Sackville sports stadium, thought that was a decent gym but nothing compares to fitness fx. I donated the 180 dumbbells there a long time ago, hope there being put to good work. I'm currently living in Belleville Ontario where there's some good gyms, but not great gyms

I was born and raised in lower Sackville, used to be a trainer at the Sackville sports stadium, thought that was a decent gym but nothing compares to fitness fx. I donated the 180 dumbbells there a long time ago, hope there being put to good work. I'm currently living in Belleville Ontario where there's some good gyms, but not great gyms
I used to workout at fx, great place.

Quick question for my fellow capers, potentionally will be working a new job shorty in the Sydney River area and may be looking at switching to a gym closer to the new job as well.

Just wondering what the shower situation is at the local gyms in the area moxham/platinum.

I know current restrictions will have them closed if they have them, but potentionally looking at training early before work, so shower access would be a benefit.

I don t go to ether but moxham is bye far the best gym on the island and I do believe they have shower s but if you’ll have access to them or not do the Covid I don’t know only reason I don t use that gym it’s to far from my house

What did that stupid fuck do now I never seen the news
The bubble down there was opening at midnight and he went on the news at 3pm saying anybody coming from NB, and those from NS returning from NB, still had to isolate because he didn't like that they opened early to the rest of the country, even though NS is doing the same next week. So he basically gave everybody 8hrs notice to change all their travel plans over a pissing match with the NB premier. There's a show out that way that I've got a few guys prepping for and it just completely fucked them over.

Yes he s clown that’s doesn’t surprise me at all the only reason he’s where he is is becouse MacNeil stepped down and rankin was the best bad choice out of 3 bad candidates guys a fucking hillbilly man right out of the sticks we all new this was gunna happen when he got in nobody had respect for MacNeil now everyone is wishing he was still in goes to show the grass ant allways greener on the other side

The bubble down there was opening at midnight and he went on the news at 3pm saying anybody coming from NB, and those from NS returning from NB, still had to isolate because he didn't like that they opened early to the rest of the country, even though NS is doing the same next week. So he basically gave everybody 8hrs notice to change all their travel plans over a pissing match with the NB premier. There's a show out that way that I've got a few guys prepping for and it just completely fucked them over.

Attachments

• FAC74FD8-9AD5-4D4E-841C-AF3B6FA25235.jpg
    FAC74FD8-9AD5-4D4E-841C-AF3B6FA25235.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8
There 8 transport trucks stuck at the border full of live lobsters million and millions a dollars and he won t let them threw there gunna lose the lobster with 8 hours

I live in Ontario right now but I’m from Cape Breton and I started at Petley’s gym (very small old school gym) then I moved onto Sweeney’s. a lot of the boys workout at Perry’s and wiltone’s

I live in Ontario right now but I’m from Cape Breton and I started at Petley’s gym (very small old school gym) then I moved onto Sweeney’s. a lot of the boys workout at Perry’s and wiltone’s
that’s where I started up 14 yard lol