Northern Pharma?

They're trash, well now at least. Terrible pip. Not much in way of results. Though no bloods to confirm. I know someone who was involved at one point and he admitted it was crap.
I do vaguely remember really bad PIP from the Test E after my first few pins, but I thought this was because it was my first ever cycle and it was virgin muscle/pinning inexperience and I somehow screwed something up lol

I've used them 6 years ago. Products I've tried were Test E, Var, Clen and all were effective. No recent experience with NP products though.
Effective at giving such nasty pip that it looks like you have a fuckin Tumor on your glute........DOG SHIT GEAR there is not debate anyone saying northern is good dosent know what real gear is.........no offence lol

I do vaguely remember really bad PIP from the Test E after my first few pins, but I thought this was because it was my first ever cycle and it was virgin muscle/pinning inexperience and I somehow screwed something up lol
It had nothing to do with “first cycle” bro it’s crap I don’t know what kind of oil they use or what causes that but it’s a fuckin joke the only place they could push that crap is proroid to noobs who will learn the hard way or a rep also pushing to noobs nobody seasoned would go anywhere near that garbage I wouldn’t take it for free

It had nothing to do with “first cycle” bro it’s crap I don’t know what kind of oil they use or what causes that but it’s a fuckin joke the only place they could push that crap is proroid to noobs who will learn the hard way or a rep also pushing to noobs nobody seasoned would go anywhere near that garbage I wouldn’t take it for free
I've got 2 bottles left if ya want em;)

I’m not saying it’s underdosed I don’t know anything about that cus I didn’t make thru 2 weeks of that crap the pip was unbearable