Northern Pharma?

bigtravdawg

Trusted Member
Anyone have any reviews/experiences with this lab they’d be willing to share? Came across a source pushing this lab claiming good things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have not heard good things at all.

A long time ago it had a good reputation but since then there have been changes and I’m told they weren’t for the best.

Lots of northern users here locally apparently. Guys with other options aren’t choosing northern. That says something I think.

Sorry. No first hand experience.

Been doing some homework amongst other Canadian forums, everything I’ve read seems to say they’re GTG. I am currently just starting with them, will keep posted.

Anyone have any reviews/experiences with this lab they’d be willing to share? Came across a source pushing this lab claiming good things
Same advice here sir !!
Back then IT was ok
Now now Idea🤷
Some people around White Rock and Montréal still use it without any succes tho---

No first hand experience, but there seems to be some sort of northern cult in my area. All of the local competitors use it. First worlds out of anyone’s mouth in the gyms here is “is it northern? No? It’s probably shit then” lol

Been doing some homework amongst other Canadian forums, everything I’ve read seems to say they’re GTG. I am currently just starting with them, will keep posted.

How are things going with NP?

How are things going with NP?

So far not too shabby. Currently:

50mg Tren Ave
50mg Mast P
50mg Test P

All pinned ED.

First 2 weeks began with the Tren nightmares, very violent etc... accompanied by libido Increase.

Vascularity was dull, until I got into the gym and started pumping and the pump was unreal... I’m assuming from the Tren. Even at such a low dose, I was impressed.

Since then, sides have subsided for the most part. Developed some minor acne on the chest, but other then that I can’t complain. I think one of the other posters nailed it on the head... good, but not outstanding. I could be saying that just due to this cycle being a mild dosage for a cut. I’ll probably give them another whirl for my bulk coming up this winter and see how that goes to get a better overall opinion.

So far not too shabby. Currently:

50mg Tren Ave
50mg Mast P
50mg Test P

All pinned ED.

First 2 weeks began with the Tren nightmares, very violent etc... accompanied by libido Increase.

Vascularity was dull, until I got into the gym and started pumping and the pump was unreal... I’m assuming from the Tren. Even at such a low dose, I was impressed.

Since then, sides have subsided for the most part. Developed some minor acne on the chest, but other then that I can’t complain. I think one of the other posters nailed it on the head... good, but not outstanding. I could be saying that just due to this cycle being a mild dosage for a cut. I’ll probably give them another whirl for my bulk coming up this winter and see how that goes to get a better overall opinion.

I should probably also mention that during this cut, my carbs have been restricted to oatmeal in the mornings, and 2 tablespoons of honey pre+post workout... severely limiting intensity during workouts. For myself anyways, carbs are a major role in my diet when it comes to workouts and performance. I don’t do well on low carbs

It’s great if u want pip so bad you can barely sit.............dog shit gear potency is ok but the pip is unbearable I wouldn’t pay 30 dollars for a 10 ml of that garbage.........

I've used them 6 years ago. Products I've tried were Test E, Var, Clen and all were effective. No recent experience with NP products though.

I've used them 6 years ago. Products I've tried were Test E, Var, Clen and all were effective. No recent experience with NP products though.
They're trash, well now at least. Terrible pip. Not much in way of results. Though no bloods to confirm. I know someone who was involved at one point and he admitted it was crap.