Northern Peptides - did I get robbed?

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
I’ve been trying to contact these guys for a couple weeks now, but the “contact us” feature isn’t working. I made an order and it just says “on hold” for weeks now. Does anybody have a line with these guys? Who do I talk to

Thanks,
Joe

I’ve been trying to contact these guys for a couple weeks now, but the “contact us” feature isn’t working. I made an order and it just says “on hold” for weeks now. Does anybody have a line with these guys? Who do I talk to

Thanks,
Joe
i have never ordered from them so i dont know if they are legit or not, but always check ur junk Emails

Never heard of them. NCRP is my go to now, they might not have as big of selection as others but i really only use tb500 and bpc157. Cms is good too

I only bought some PEG MGF it wasn’t anything that I thought would be a chance of being bunk . The stuffs not very expensive

I just wanna get some good PEG MGF. CMS does have it and I think that’s where my regular MGF is from anyways. Stupid asses at northern ; makes me question the entire board’s authenticity

Thanks,
Joe
Bro, I know exactly what you are talking about. And I know exactly who you are talking about LOL. I hope you did not get robbed. But yeah the only thing they might do to help you is to tell you to tread lightly LOL.