Northern Muscle

Taureau

Administrator
Sadly Northern Muscle was taken down due to an internal power struggle between two owners that could not reach a resolution. Kinda like two kids in a playground fighting over a toy and in the end neither one got the toy. There is a lot more to the story then that but in a nutshell that is what it boiled down to. When that board was nuked I started this one Canadian Brawn. As much as I miss Northern Muscle I know this board has become everything good found in Northern Muscle and a lot more.

Was a great board. I got blasted pretty good when I first joined because I was stoked about a lab I found and the Vets thought I was a shill for that lab!

I learned my lesson real fast and learned that there are a lot more reputable labs to be found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my first Canadian forum. I enjoyed the tight knit environment and how NM treated the new guys. It was all about respect right from the beginning. I didn’t have to run through the gauntlet and earn my stripes, I don’t have time for shit like that. It was a great place to find relevant information.
Shitty to see it go, but out of that we got this place.

Was a great board indeed, great people and very knowledgeable about our sport!!!!!

I was on NM for quite a few years, back when Talon was the owner. Seen a lot of good and not so good stuff go down. Not surprisingly it was always the same guy involved in the not so good stuff from the beginning to the end.

Was my first Canadian lifting-health site. Was lost after it went down. Then I find Canadian Brawn with Taureau leading the charge. All is good.

Well now I'm in the loop as to what happened to NM. Didn't realize it crapped the bed 4 years ago almost. Such a shame. Glad to be here now though!