Nootropics

I love modafinil, it's great. Just wish it was cheaper.

Look into the "armodafinil" it's stronger, costs less. CAn be found in a google search, one place from Canada. Not sure if they still sell to general public. They made me sign like 4 waivers.

I love noops!

I use tyrosine daily, would never train without it. I got doses in empty pill bottles in all my bags with added biglycinate magnesium and some l theanine. This gives great mood, kills anxiety.

one noop that will kick your ass is adrafinil. This is what some refer to as "legal modafinil" But this stuff be hard on the liver. But the kick, feels stronger than modafinil, lasts a long time too. A good 4-6hrs. Takes 2hrs to kick in.

I recently tried Piracetam and used Alpha GPC to help with choline uptake to avoid headaches. It was ok.
I used it alongside pre workout a couple times and while playing different sports. I'm ready to try Phenylpiracetam its supposed to be significantly stronger and was designed for cosmonauts to help them focus and work in space. It's also on the WADA banned list because it can improve stamina.

I have used Modafinil with great success. This time last year I was diagnosed with sleep apnea (68 plus apneas per hour). I have been using my CPAP for just over a year and I feel like a completely different person now. I tried getting the doctor to prescribe me Modafinil but he wouldn't. I ended up getting some anyway through Innovagen. It helped me get rid of excessive daytime sleepiness. Took it for the first month after getting my CPAP.

I have used Modafinil with great success. This time last year I was diagnosed with sleep apnea (68 plus apneas per hour). I have been using my CPAP for just over a year and I feel like a completely different person now. I tried getting the doctor to prescribe me Modafinil but he wouldn't. I ended up getting some anyway through Innovagen. It helped me get rid of excessive daytime sleepiness. Took it for the first month after getting my CPAP.
On that subject I found inno's modafinil quite 'stimmy' which is strange considering I can take 100mg of prescription and not get any stimulant effect.

On that subject I found inno's modafinil quite 'stimmy' which is strange considering I can take 100mg of prescription and not get any stimulant effect.

It did have me feeling "stimmy". But as I don't have anything to compare it to I thought it may have been the norm.

same warnings and experience with Phenibut - it works for anxiety and sleep. It takes about two hours to kick in but works. I don't recommend anymore than twice a week and no more than a few grams at a time. High doses can make you feel out of it. One of the few options our there that really do work. I know KAVA isn't a nootropic but it works if you take it and stick with it for a few weeks - at least it did for me. I but the liquid as I find the pills/powder doesn't do much.
take care

Has anyone had any recent experiences with Intranasal Insulin?

This has me curious. Currently researching insulin resistance WRT taking this.

Has anyone had any recent experiences with Intranasal Insulin?

This has me curious. Currently researching insulin resistance WRT taking this.
ya. with proper sleep my online chess score goes up as does my score on memory(like the kids game flipping over cards). not really scientific but thats all i have. i dont have brain fog or memory problems to begin with just experimenting, trying to stay sharp as my best days are past brain wise. i got into it from this guys site he seem to have abandoned.
lostfalco.com
hes really out there but he supports his shit with sound science and published papers.