Nootropics anyone?

That's good to hear I haven't tried the patches or nic gum yet.

What was your lsd dosage? I've found the stuff really hard to dial in. But once you hit that sweet spot you should feel amazing and have great focus/energy. The billionaires out in silicone Valley love the stuff for productivity. It definitely needs to be respected though. You don't want the acid to start doing you back tren style 😂

Why were the 25mg caps annoying for noopept? How were you trying to dose it? Noopept is more of a long term brain health/functioning/anti aging thing than anything else. I've heard a neuroscientist describe it as a God chemical for brain function.
I’ve seen a podcast someone’s explaining how he used Nicolette as a nootropic I’m actually keen to give it a try. Let me know your dosage if you can mate I don’t know anything about it

Lions mane
Alpha gpc
Those are my go to for nootropics…I find the combo very effective
Have you tried CDP choline? It's better long term for brain growth, sensitized dopamine receptors, increases dopamine output, ranps up mitochondrial health in the brain, etc. Very good long term for brain health. And I like that the half life is 2-3 days so your acetylcholine stays high.

Thanks for clarifying the 1P-LSD, better stock up while still legal lol.

Also wasn’t aware of the need for choline supplementation. Did some searching on it and omg what a jungle to sort through.

I’ve done modafinil every day and it truly is an amazing product! I can’t say enough good things about it but it does lose its effectiveness over time. Just started noopept and lions mane, not entirely sure how long they take to feel the effects.

I liked what Nicorettes did in terms of focus and energy, as the nicotine faded away from the gum so did it’s effects. I was a smoker for 40 some odd years and it was a hell of a struggle quitting but I did and it’s been round 5 years now so Nicorettes isn’t really something I’d consider taking, it’s too damn easy getting addicted.

Can’t decide between 4-AcO-DMT or 1P-LSD. The DMT is considered one of the safest products out there so 🤷‍♂️
The Indian reservations around me sells Swedish snus chewing tobacco. It comes in tea bags, it’s stronger than the regular stuff, tastes like mints and you don’t even have to spit it. For some reason it’s illegal in Canada. They drive it in trucks across the border when the water is frozen lol. Police don’t ever raid their stores.