Non addictive sleeping aids?

I always find if I eat a meal of pasta about an hour before bed time, it puts me right out.
I don't take anything extra for sleep, I don't drink coffee or caffeine substances. I personally am a fan of a legal herb MJ with indica not sativa. Not sure if I can post this as it is now legal???
But pasta and Indica will put me out no matter how stressed I may be.

I take a 10mg Melatonin dual action release by webber naturals, and a extended release gravol about an hour before I intend to go to sleep. Works wonderfully, deep sleep and no grogginess in the morning.
Way to much! Try a smaller dose.

I used to do the same as they sell it in high doses. Turns out you only need .5-1mg of it.

Hydroxyzine. Non habit forming, works great. I've tried melatonin and everything else under the sun and this is all that's worked. Technically its in the antihistamine family.

I always find if I eat a meal of pasta about an hour before bed time, it puts me right out.
I don't take anything extra for sleep, I don't drink coffee or caffeine substances. I personally am a fan of a legal herb MJ with indica not sativa. Not sure if I can post this as it is now legal???
But pasta and Indica will put me out no matter how stressed I may be.
Yep I’m with you, burn a 1.5-2.0 gram J of a pure indica combined with a good snack and it’s lights out till morning. Sometimes I use a 1:1 cbd/thc tincture and it works well too.

here is my prescription for a good nights sleep. it is however addictive but in a good way.

Wake up early
have coffee, breakfast and a blow job
head out for a hard days work
get lots of fresh air and work up a sweat
have a nice supper
shower and relax and maybe even have a cold one
but just the one
then head to bed and work up sweat with a fun 3-4 hour session of driving a woman crazy making her cum over and over
then top it off with cumming in one of her three holes. Or if your up to it in all three or any combination of the three you want.
You do this and you will fall asleep with a big smile.
ah so this is why Im not sleeping! It all makes sense now... :ROFLMAO:

Yep I’m with you, burn a 1.5-2.0 gram J of a pure indica combined with a good snack and it’s lights out till morning. Sometimes I use a 1:1 cbd/thc tincture and it works well too.

This was my go to trick for years but I lack self control and turn into a wake and bake/all day pothead eventually. Really miss the stuff but I cant do it anymore.

tried trazadone for a bit, I noticed I was retaining water. And I needed to double the dose compared to zopiclone.

How many mgs? I love trazodone helps me sleep and I also get a sense of boosted well being.

Personally I think every sleep aid is addictive. It's more getting in the routine of taking something every night to fall asleep that becomes addictive. When you stray from that routine it's more of mental convincing that you can't sleep.
I suffer from insomnia myself and medicated. Trazodone, Seroquel, Zopiclone are some of my experiences. I find if you wake up after 2-3 hours of sleep a extended release rx is the way to go (Seroquel). From my personal experience and favorite is Seroquel. I now take 200mg rx every night and when I can't I add 7.5mg of zopiclone. I hope my input helped out.
(All longterm advice)