Nolva enough for gyno?

Wolfinator

Trusted Member
I am in my 4th week of my first cycle in 15 years. 500mg/week Test C only. I did a jumpstart of 100mg Test Prop EOD for the first 2 weeks. Planning on running 15 weeks.

3 days ago, I felt some swelling and soreness beside my right nipple, so I took 10mg Nolva for 2 days with not much result. Yesterday I took 20mg of Nolva and today it is a tiny bit less sore.

Should I continue the Nolva or get something stronger?

When I got the sides years ago I always hit 80mg nolva for a few days and would taper down. Gotta nip it right away

now with that dose what I would do is aromasin 12.5 ED nolva 40mg ED until the sides stop. Haven’t had this issue in a while but the main thing is jumping on it

Arimidex does the job for me. 0.5mg works fast if I get a flare. If not then after a couple hours I'll take the other half tab and it's over, and I probably crashed my E as its strong for me.

Let’s not forget that the SERM only prevents binding at the receptor (largely in the breast tissue.) Estrogen is still circulating looking to bind to whatever it can.

I’d rather see mild AI use instead than running a super sized dose of tamoxifen. Even if it is a relatively safe drug.

When I got the sides years ago I always hit 80mg nolva for a few days and would taper down. Gotta nip it right away

now with that dose what I would do is aromasin 12.5 ED nolva 40mg ED until the sides stop. Haven’t had this issue in a while but the main thing is jumping on it

^ This. But then stay on the ai for the rest of your cycle @ 12.5mg every 3rd day