Nolva 4 week vs 6-8 weeks

Dairy666

Doing a 12-15 week test E cycle.

The Nolva PCT on the PCT category in this forum says 20mg for 6-8 weeks.

My problem with that is If I do a 6-8 week pct, I'd have to stop my cycle at week 12 to pct before university, or else I'll be going through pct in university.

I seriously dont want to try and study computer science with pct drugs affecting me in anyway.

Will a pct of nolva 40/40/20/20 be more than okay? Id be off pct before school begins.

Are the sides of nolva at 10mg or 20mg unbearable?m

Last edited:
Doing a 12-15 week test E cycle.

The Nolva PCT on the PCT category in this forum says 20mg for 6-8 weeks.

My problem with that is If I do a 6-8 week pct, I'd have to stop my cycle at week 12 to pct before university, or else I'll be going through pct in university.

I seriously dont want to try and study computer science with pct drugs affecting me in anyway.

Will a pct of nolva 40/40/20/20 be more than okay? Id be off pct before school begins.

Are the sides of nolva at 10mg or 20mg unbearable?m
You won't know how you react to Nolva until you take it. Some people don't have any sides and others don't feel well - like most medications.
You won't know if 4 weeks is enough until you have your testosterone levels monitored 4 weeks out. Depending what city you are in, it is easy to pay for your blood tests. Alternatively, ask your doctor or go to a clinic but be prepared to justify why you want your testosterone monitored.
The younger you are, typically the quicker you recover but again everyone is different.
Good luck

You won't know how you react to Nolva until you take it. Some people don't have any sides and others don't feel well - like most medications.
You won't know if 4 weeks is enough until you have your testosterone levels monitored 4 weeks out. Depending what city you are in, it is easy to pay for your blood tests. Alternatively, ask your doctor or go to a clinic but be prepared to justify why you want your testosterone monitored.
The younger you are, typically the quicker you recover but again everyone is different.
Good luck
Yeah i am for sure going to pre, on cycle & post bloods.

I’ve never tried Nolva only PCT. I’ve always run a Clomid & Nolva combo.
I’m not a big fan of Clomid but I believe it helps restart you better than Nolva only if I remember correctly, hence why they use Clomid as a TRT option of sorts.
Never saw any sides from Nolva myself. Works great for me when starting a cycle to midigate any Gyno flare up as my E2 starts rising.