No HCG pct for 32 Week blast/cruise

Dairy666

So what I want to do is a 16-20 week 500mg/week test bulk, followed by 12-16 weeks at 125mg/week to cut down/maintain until my finals are over and I can pct during my university break.

Thinking of doing a clomid (25mg ed) + nolva (10mg ed) pct for 6-8 weeks, no hcg.

Opinions on this? Im confused because alot of people say hcg is optional and alot say its mandatory.

After this cycle I will most probably just blast and cruise, but for my first cycle I want to come off.

I'm going to stay away from the PCT portion of time because I blasted and cruised for years and years and now I'm on TRT. Take it from an OG in the game, don't blast and cruise man, trust me. Cycle on and cycle off. You'll keep your receptors fresh and long term you will reap more rewards provided the time off is used correctly.

I'm going to stay away from the PCT portion of time because I blasted and cruised for years and years and now I'm on TRT. Take it from an OG in the game, don't blast and cruise man, trust me. Cycle on and cycle off. You'll keep your receptors fresh and long term you will reap more rewards provided the time off is used correctly.
Yeah I understand what your saying.
Cycling on & off will be good if I can line the pct up with my university breaks. Maybe do a cycle a year. B&c can wait till I need trt.

But right now Im eager to start a blast, i have dieted consistently to get my body fat percentage low ~10%, my drugs are all here, and I would rather not wait till November to start a 20 week blast.

Everything you need is right here:

I agree 100 percent, blast and cruise has its place if a pro and making money, in real world, here and now...Go off, and on...30 years running gear almost, and over 30 years training, well over 30..Still exceptional health, look young, feel amazing and on and off with a good plan of attack for both and good nutrition, you will have longevity in this game.
.Over 50 now, and look in my 30s, good genes from ma and pa for skin etc and muscle carrying capacity, but i had some very, very intelligent coaches and trainers in this sport...
IMHO, for pct, i will take hmg, hcg over chlomid all day long with nolva and finish with an AI low dose...I do believe in PCT if taking substantial time off, which i do frequently...

I think it really depends on the person what the pct should be. A lot of it is genetic . Ronnie Coleman would go cole turkey after he won his Olympiad and not lose any mass or fuck all. And than he’d ramp up again before competitions. My self I usually take just one thing. I’ll either run hcg or I’ll run clomid and it works for me . Bloodworm can tell you more . I’ve run clomid for two weeks once after my last injection and been good to go . But I never cycle longer than 8-12 weeks max so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it really depends on the person what the pct should be. A lot of it is genetic . Ronnie Coleman would go cole turkey after he won his Olympiad and not lose any mass or fuck all. And than he’d ramp up again before competitions. My self I usually take just one thing. I’ll either run hcg or I’ll run clomid and it works for me . Bloodworm can tell you more . I’ve run clomid for two weeks once after my last injection and been good to go . But I never cycle longer than 8-12 weeks max so

I don't know if thats true about RC....He would lose a decent amount when off from me seeing him guest pose, i was dissapointed both times.......

That aside, if you are going off for an extended amount of time, Running chlomid after last inject for 2 weeks did nothing for you, at all.....Sorry to break it to ya, but you were still full of exogenous test etc.

You shouldn't even start a pct for a couple weeks after last inject.
Just throwing out some facts due to possible new folks wondering, your advice is not accurate, no disrespect at all here, just facts...
HCG alone May not do much for recovery either, it may just keep one shut down...

I don't know if thats true about RC....He would lose a decent amount when off from me seeing him guest pose, i was dissapointed both times.......

That aside, if you are going off for an extended amount of time, Running chlomid after last inject for 2 weeks did nothing for you, at all.....Sorry to break it to ya, but you were still full of exogenous test etc.

You shouldn't even start a pct for a couple weeks after last inject.
Just throwing out some facts due to possible new folks wondering, your advice is not accurate, no disrespect at all here, just facts...
HCG alone May not do much for recovery either, it may just keep one shut down...

I didn’t think you were being disrespectful I should clarify I did not start the day I stopped I waited a couple weeks and at the time I was only on test p . I don’t pretend to know everything man I just speak from my experience .
And when I went on clomid for two weeks I literally lost nothing coming off . Like nothing . Mind you I was 24 years old so quite a bit younger than I am now , but I think I went from 215 to 212 I am anger to keep everything including most of my strength . But I also have very good genetics as far as handling testosterone and AAS. I have never lost function of my dick have never gotten bloated or acne or hairloss or gyno . And I’ve taken some pretty heavy cycles like doing tren a deca test and var and not having to use any sort of estro at all . My body always bounces back post cycle fast.

I didn’t think you were being disrespectful I should clarify I did not start the day I stopped I waited a couple weeks and at the time I was only on test p . I don’t pretend to know everything man I just speak from my experience .
And when I went on clomid for two weeks I literally lost nothing coming off . Like nothing . Mind you I was 24 years old so quite a bit younger than I am now , but I think I went from 215 to 212 I am anger to keep everything including most of my strength . But I also have very good genetics as far as handling testosterone and AAS. I have never lost function of my dick have never gotten bloated or acne or hairloss or gyno . And I’ve taken some pretty heavy cycles like doing tren a deca test and var and not having to use any sort of estro at all . My body always bounces back post cycle fast.

Details are important. You said you ran chloride for two weeks after last injection.
Regardless no one loses much in first few weeks coming off, many may gain as estro and test align and feel great. But it comes off in time for all of us. 212 or 280 it happens.
You may want to research a bit more when you do want to run a pct.
👍🏼

Details are important. You said you ran chloride for two weeks after last injection.
Regardless no one loses much in first few weeks coming off, many may gain as estro and test align and feel great. But it comes off in time for all of us. 212 or 280 it happens.
You may want to research a bit more when you do want to run a pct.
[emoji1360]

I’m on pct right now lol actually . My last injection was 15 days ago I just started clomid yesterday . I can’t do hcg out in camp because I have no access to a fridge . But yeah I’ll be running clomid for a bit here I’m 240 pounds now and I really don’t wanna lose very much of it took a long time to get here