Night sweats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testlover420

Trusted Member
I’m looking for any tips to help with night sweats? It’s been pretty aggressive the last few days wake up between 1-3am drenched. I used to just grab a towel tough it out and try to go back to sleep but I have my girlfriend living with me now and I can tell she is getting annoyed washing the sheets every day haha. I tried a fan last night no luck still drenched. I’m on 600mg test e, 300 deca and 50mg dbol. This is only the 3rd wk so I’m thinking maybe it’s just the dbol seeing as the test and deca aren’t fully kicked in yet. I’m 5’6” 190lbs pretty lean I do have some abs but they are not veiny and shredded right now. I appreciate any any advice you guys can give me. My next step if I can’t figure this out is buy one of those chili pads for the bed but $1500 is pretty steep for a bed sheet so I’m hoping someone has a miracle fix for me lol

I’m looking for any tips to help with night sweats? It’s been pretty aggressive the last few days wake up between 1-3am drenched. I used to just grab a towel tough it out and try to go back to sleep but I have my girlfriend living with me now and I can tell she is getting annoyed washing the sheets every day haha. I tried a fan last night no luck still drenched. I’m on 600mg test e, 300 deca and 50mg dbol. This is only the 3rd wk so I’m thinking maybe it’s just the dbol seeing as the test and deca aren’t fully kicked in yet. I’m 5’6” 190lbs pretty lean I do have some abs but they are not veiny and shredded right now. I appreciate any any advice you guys can give me. My next step if I can’t figure this out is buy one of those chili pads for the bed but $1500 is pretty steep for a bed sheet so I’m hoping someone has a miracle fix for me lol

just be honest and tell her you have been a bed wetter all your life and cannot stop it because you love the warmth and comfort warm pee gives you :)

Last edited:
Don t waste your $1500 bro it won t help wetting the sheets is part of the game at least ya no your tren is g2g 🤣
I first heard about the chilipad on fouads podcast James hollingstead mentioned how well it works for him. I just ordered one lol they are on sale right now for $999 so what the hell worth a shot. Even if it doesn’t work it’ll be useful in the summer I guess

On cycle I only ever had an issue sweating at night when my E2 was out of balance. I've run twice that amount of test, along with anadrol and primo, and although I realize everyone responds differently, I only found I sweat when my E2 became elevated, but it was rare. If I were to guess it's just your body adjusting to the dosages, which should pass.

I like the sound of that chillpad, though, esp for summer.

I find rubbing alcohol works if you rub your sweaty areas before bed... also shower often....
But honestly nothing will really stop the tren sweats... just mitigate it the best you can.
Drink more water.. the sweat won't smell as bad lol

we bought a cooling mattress cover when we got our last bed. It doesnt feel cold unless your directly on top of it (supposed to use sheet over top) but it helps a lot. Think it was couple hundred for a king size

we bought a cooling mattress cover when we got our last bed. It doesnt feel cold unless your directly on top of it (supposed to use sheet over top) but it helps a lot. Think it was couple hundred for a king size
Does yours pump water through it? This one uses two pumps one on each side of the bed and you set the temp of the water it pumps through lines in the sheet

Does yours pump water through it? This one uses two pumps one on each side of the bed and you set the temp of the water it pumps through lines in the sheet
No just a cover with "cooling technology" whatever the fuck that is but it seems to work pretty good

No just a cover with "cooling technology" whatever the fuck that is but it seems to work pretty good
this thing has silicone tubes running through it pumping either cool or hot water through at whatever temp you set it at. I’ve read lots of reviews online last few days and seems to cure night sweats for a lot of people. I’ll know in a few days hopefully lol I’ll post here if it’s working for me or not

I always seem to get the night sweats bad when i start or stop deca. Or quit smoking. I dont think a cooling sheet will help. Ive turned the heat completely off before and woke up in pool of cold sweat. Its not fun. I just keep rolling over untill i find a dry spot..lol. Its hormone related for me and the temperature doesnt seem to affect it at all. I still sweat.

I always seem to get the night sweats bad when i start or stop deca. Or quit smoking. I dont think a cooling sheet will help. Ive turned the heat completely off before and woke up in pool of cold sweat. Its not fun. I just keep rolling over untill i find a dry spot..lol. Its hormone related for me and the temperature doesnt seem to affect it at all. I still sweat.
I’ve tried turning the heat down as well but I think with a blanket you will always build up your body heat. I know it’s a hormonal thing that’s causing it but with all the reviews of the cured menopausal women online I have hope lol.... my thinking is if it keeps your body temperature from rising you won’t sweat but I really have no clue until I try it. I should have it by Thursday hopefully

I used to sweat like an animal on 400mg + of tren and same with Npp. I do low dosage now and I practically have no night sweat at all. Dropping the dosage could be an option. I still have trensomnia thought but thankfully I have some quetiapine so it’s not a problem anymore 😎

Well I just spent my first night on the chillipad and I gotta say I’m impressed! No sweat puddles! I also slept great I only got up once to take a leak . It’s been a while since I slept this good! Hopefully it lasts and continues working for me but so far so good. The model I got is actually called the perfect sleep pad it’s a Canadian company out of Toronto. The seller suggested this to me when I ordered off the site and upgraded me at no extra cost.

I can’t believe how fast it came either. They shipped out same day fed ex I’m about 4 hrs from Toronto so I got it next day
Hopefully it helps but damn that's costly! Is it just me but does your post say deca but then I saw like 3 guys saying clearly your tren is good? Haha

Not to thread jack but since it's about the same thing. Anyone get night sweats from clen? I'm only using 25mcg a day. I feel absolutely no stim effect but keep waking up drenched at night

Definitely expensive but worth it to me if it keeps working. I only had a little sweat on my pillow my body was bone dry this morning...Ya I’m running deca! First time running it I’m about 3.5 wk in so just starting to kicking in I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.