Nick Walker-Arnold Classic 2021 Winner.

He's monstrous and I really am struggling to find anything missing or any kind of weakness that sticks out. Everyone else in the show was missing either a bodypart (at least one) or muscular detail/conditioning.

The only very minor deficiencies that I could even entertain an arguement about are possibly he could use a little more chest mass and a liitlle smaller waist.

Most 'civilians' who don't know the sport well likely would have said every guy in open is too big for their liking. Even considering that Nick's proportions are al so good that he remains aesthetic and looks pleasing to the eye compared to most of them. I showed the callout pics to a few people and said "one question, first glance, who's the winner?" 100% Nick

Wouldn't blow my mind if he wins the O. Nick and Hadi might be an interesting comparison plus I have an inkling the judges will be leaning towards ousting Ramy.

There's something magical about someone who says "I am going to win" and then they proceed to absolute dominate the competition. People with Nick's mindset are few and far in between!

Pretty odd that Arnold and some other commentator were mentioning he should look into getting his calf veins removed.
Can you even do that? I just thought wtf to that comment. Too veiny, maybe remove some of those 🙄
There for a reason arent they?

Pretty odd that Arnold and some other commentator were mentioning he should look into getting his calf veins removed.
Can you even do that? I just thought wtf to that comment. Too veiny, maybe remove some of those 🙄
There for a reason arent they?
Yes you can get them removed. They do that for varicose veins all the time.
They put a wire down the vein, then stick a ball on the end, and yank the vein right out.
since its a superficial vein, it shouldn’t effect anything, the internal system will take up the slack.

‘I’ve had a varacose vein repaired, I opted for a different method, because I didn’t care if the vein that was very large didn’t completely disappear.

I havnt watched the video yet, but they can also inject a solution into the vein and make it collapse and then eventually the body asorbs it, if the vein isn’t too large or long. Sorry I can’t remember the name for that procedure.