Newbie resources for GH?

Mk677 works well for hunger but it messes with aldosterone too and screws my blood pressure. I have a bottle so i just use it for a week on a bulk sometimes, it helps with hunger a lot. Works better if i take it in the morning, so i get reslly hungry that day. If i take it before bed it peaks in my sleep and its not as effective for hunger. i usually am not very hungry but on mk food tastes so good. Might try some gh eventually. How do you know if the gh is legit? Supposed to be counterfeit a lot.

Mk677 works well for hunger but it messes with aldosterone too and screws my blood pressure. I have a bottle so i just use it for a week on a bulk sometimes, it helps with hunger a lot. Works better if i take it in the morning, so i get reslly hungry that day. If i take it before bed it peaks in my sleep and its not as effective for hunger. i usually am not very hungry but on mk food tastes so good. Might try some gh eventually. How do you know if the gh is legit? Supposed to be counterfeit a lot.
I use mk677 now when heavy orals kill my appetite. I find the hunger goes away after a few weeks. But I run it 7on 7 off now anyways.

Mk677 works well for hunger but it messes with aldosterone too and screws my blood pressure. I have a bottle so i just use it for a week on a bulk sometimes, it helps with hunger a lot. Works better if i take it in the morning, so i get reslly hungry that day. If i take it before bed it peaks in my sleep and its not as effective for hunger. i usually am not very hungry but on mk food tastes so good. Might try some gh eventually. How do you know if the gh is legit? Supposed to be counterfeit a

Well you could go at it three ways:
1 - trust a reputable lab buy their GH and just go with it. Do your research on how reputable they are of course.
2 - send it in for analysis.
3- get blood work done.

If it's legit GH an analysis should come back around 90-96% somatropin. 96% is very good.

Ya i could see that helping for sure, for me honestly it went away. I found after a month I wasn't as much of a food fiend. But what I personally did if I was super hungry I would eat a heavy meal so it didn't come back or a protein shake. Even those ones from Costco helped they have the ones that have 30g of protein or the Kirkland ones that are 15g

But everyone is so different I know that's a typical thing tk hear but it's true. For example I have a very high metabolism. I can eat a bag of wine gums everyday if I wanted to and wouldn't budge much lol maybe throw in some ice cream.and chips.hahaha it's really all dependant how how your metabolism is and i would adjust accordingly